Words of Warning for New members of the Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Extifer, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I've been noticing recently that there are now more new players playing NOTD on the NA Sever due to the New Arcade Patch recently done by Blizzard. I am very excited to see a fresh group of new players playing a game that many of us old veterans of the community have enjoyed ever since it's inception.

However, I must say that because there are more new players, there's an increased chance that some may wander to the dark side and decide to modify/tamper with their bank files.

Therefore, I am warning every new member out there that I will be in looking out for those who decides to do such things and I will punish you very severly for doing so.

Anyways, I encourage all of the new members to keep their noses clean and try to contribute in what ever way you can to make NOTD better. This can be as simple as training new players, writing fan fiction, suggestions for making game play improvements, ect. After all, it's been mostly the majority of the work done by the community that has made NOTD what it is today.

Extifer

[​IMG]
  2. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

You should ask Ability or whoever to put this into the patch notes or something on the arcade page maybe?
  3. CooL

CooL Member

+1
    Not maybe, but MUST!
    How many new players join this forum & read this thread? I think 1/10 max.
  4. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

I need to rebump this thread with the recent influx of hackers.
  5. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

:< Had to be done.
  6. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

+1
  7. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Necro much?

Should be sticked in the brig maybe
  8. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

No one goes to the brig really. Its mostly uncharted territory for new players.