why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryan III, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

i just logged on into sc2 after a update or something and suddenly there are only 4 pages of custom games and notd has only 2 mins played so why is this happening?[hr]
    ok forget it its back to normal but theres only 10 people in channel :/
  2. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

After new patch everything is resetted so notd and every game start 0 min played
  3. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Hm no.
    Many patches and maps remain at their minutes played on EU at least.

If the minutes reset, its a bnet issue, which is usually temporary, like when everything was 0 seconds on EU the other night when bnet crapped out.
  4. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Oh God I remember that night. I wondered why so many people in the notd channel were available and not in-game. And when I found out what happened, I thought I was going to be starved of notd for the rest of that night (which for someone who's addicted to notd is quite hard to get through). Luckily, it began working again soon after!
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Bnet should reset the popularity at the first of each month. Currently it's very much a rich get richer system. Maps like NOTD would at least jump back quickly because of the community.
  6. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Still don't understand how there were only 4 pages of custom games also luckily I was smart enough to go into my bookmarks and find it :D which gave it 2 mins of popularity
  7. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Yup, just like they reset ladder every once in a while, should purge out Custom Games Popularity. Let new maps get the spotlight they deserve because there isn't 6 pages of shit stacked in front of it. Maybe remove some of those "Same damned thing but different map" from the top. Do we really need 10 Tower Defense games up top just because they were all popular at one point? Let the best one stand and the rest can go tend their wounds and sulk at the bottom of the list.
  8. Diode

Diode Well-Known Member

Arcade System is coming sooner or later. Hopefully when D3 comes out.