Why people love to quit

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by zoneone11, Jun 18, 2015.

  1. zoneone11

    zoneone11 Member

    Why people love to quit ecr at the end?
    Although it had 80% chance to decrease cp but still had 20% chance not to decrease.
  2. squish

    squish Well-Known Member

    Because recruit is garbage.

    A lot of people are going to restore their bank anyway, why bother saving at the end instead of getting the torture over early...?
  3. Yuey
    • Warden

    Yuey Warden

    You kinda answered your own question. An 80% chance to lose a class point in the class you want isn't worth the reward of pubs. You don't take a 20% chance of success, that's just stupid.
  4. zoneone11

    zoneone11 Member

    (1+0.2*0)+(1+0.8*-1)>0
  5. stanK

    stanK Member

    Wasnt recruit decay 25% FOR EACH class point you have?
    Either that or wiki is again outdated.
  6. Cerhez

    Cerhez Well-Known Member

    Sometimes u need the urge of nuke yourself for prevent that
    *cough* DRY *cough*
  7. RoboMonkey

    RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

    Hell sometimes I do that for... fun?
  8. Stereo
    • Development Team

    Stereo Paper Boy

    Dry doesn't nuke himself, he walks into his own mono traps.
  9. Yukitaka Oni

    Yukitaka Oni Member

    People love to quit because they rekt quit, it's simple LOL
  10. Mirage
    • Donator

    Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

    Because fuck you that's why.
  11. Stereo
    • Development Team

    Stereo Paper Boy

    ayyyyyy lmao
  12. Yukitaka Oni

    Yukitaka Oni Member

  13. Mirage
    • Donator

    Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

    Bow before your one true god.
  14. Yukitaka Oni

    Yukitaka Oni Member

    ^)o.o)^ ^)o.o)^ hail Mirage, the unknown admin
    - Lol, i lied, HAIL DryRain, MY FURHER, HEIL HITTLER MEIN KAMPF ^)o.o)^ ^)o.o)^ ^)o.o)^
  15. Mirage
    • Donator

    Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

    Punk, I have the lowest user id on forums, thus I win.
  16. Stereo
    • Development Team

    Stereo Paper Boy

    Praise be unto, our lord and savior, Mirage.

Share This Page