where's mah goddamn riffs

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by WarbanditLuvzUBaby, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarbanditLuvzUBaby

WarbanditLuvzUBaby New Member

Ayo wasup fools can u dev guys put terran and zerg as a choice in music fgs thats about it.
    o yea quick shout out to MajTooney and MajSageypoo <3
  2. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Welcome to the forum.

Please be advised that suggestions should be posted in NOTD Suggestions ideally with reasoning why it should be done and how it will improve the game experience for all players.

Also, take a moment to introduce yourself at the Introduction thread

Please note that the forum is a respectful environment and as such language should reflect this.
  3. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Is this a spam bot?
  4. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Sadly, it is not. Just a run-of-the-mill troll.
  5. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

I presume it isn't, but it's just someone who doesn't like the stock NOTD music. I can understand the complaint. The simple truth is when I play NOTD I turn off the blizzard music and run my own music list for the game. But respectfully I would think the default Terran or Zerg music choices don't really fit the atmosphere of NOTD. The Terran theme is far too laid back and twangy in particular. After all in StarCraft they paint Terrans as all being deep south rednecks... as long as they don't have a Name. But that's just not how NOTD is.
  6. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Locked. This person is a fool and should not post when addressing the community in this manner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.