What should I get cp in?

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Ryan III, May 7, 2012.

1. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

I know cp is close to useless now but what should I get cp in I've narrowed it down to 4 choices (vote!!)
  2. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

I think this belongs in General discussion instead of NOTD discussion, NOTD discussion is more for talking about the game itself, not about individuals. No offense or anything, just sayin'.
  3. Ryan III

Can somebody move it or do I have to recreate it?
  4. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

Honestly, I have no clue, one of the moderators should know.
  5. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

The moderators should be able to move the thread. Just PM one now.

As for what you should get cp in, I really don't think you should let people decide for you via poll. Get cp in what you play best, find fun to play or play a lot. Only you yourself will know the answer to those.

Edit: Nite, stop messing the poll up for people who do wish to vote :p
  6. Ryan III

I like them all and play them all well ( including medic and I guess I should update my first post because of that) and I just can't decide
  7. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

The answers you seek lie within.

lol Nite, nice troll.

And Ryan, the act of you voting has invalidated the entire point of this thread, you obviously can decide on your own lol.
  8. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Then that still leaves the question of which do you find most fun unanswered.
    [hr]
    ^What he said about invalidation.

As for Nite trolling, he does this often with polls. It's either this or him voting for every option. It's just a laugh at the end of the day.
  9. Ryan III

Ah yes I was in rush, ( don't ask why) but I was gonna say all of them
  10. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

Yea, I thought it was pretty funny.

And to prevent my post being off-topic, grind 300 cp in every class before it gets changed and you'll be set.
  11. Ryan III

About the medic cp, I have 6 in it already lol
  12. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

That is not 300, GIT MOAR CP!!!!!
  13. Ryan III

Guess medic wins for now (excluding my vote) need more people to vote to decide
  14. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

I think the more relevant and direct question that is being asked is: What class should I invest the most time in to learn?

For me there are 3 pulls to any given class that I want to specialize in at any given moment.

1) How crucial is he? I play demo tank in my EC NM runs because you live and die by him, so for my EC NM strategy, I spent lots of time figuring out how to make demo do things. I also pick base on scarcity. After DD went MIA for a while, there was basically no SMM on NA who also knew apollo sec, so I stepped up to the plate so to speak.

2) Changing the status quo. I often like to play the either looked down on classes or the unorthodox ones. Opcomm/OSOKer often bore me because of their cut and dried, sledgehammer approach. Asstank is also the same, he is (from my point of view) very narrow in use

3) Has this class or story changed recently? I play FO pretty often in Alpha now, because of the bug fix to shockwave artillery that now permits near stunlock on bosses. Also been doing osoker in Alpha/Apollo because of his recent buffs, to evaluate how the changes have affected that story balence.
  15. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Assault, Demo and Commando. Easy.

Medic and Recon CP aren't all that since you're going to level better than everyone anyway.
  16. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

dont get cp dude, it worthless, just get 150xp and level up to two.