What is your most hated class?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryan III, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmgcjRu1s-8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
  2. Arcelia

Arcelia New Member

I hate FO and Tech.

FO because i just dislike it.

Tech because Black Dog isn't as smashy smashy as Super-Bob and it lacks a punch. :(
  3. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Yeah... That always used to make my day. When I had a shit day at work, come home, NOTD... Random a Bob and go around punching Agrons in the face.

Not to mention the Super Mario impersonation. Fire Flower!
  4. Duplicated

Duplicated New Member

Engineer - FS. Bored as hell for me, and I fail at macro (another reason I don't play league, and too lazy to learn and improve my macro). Combat = here I am waltzing through pub and whore all the exp like a real bitch. Outside of pub I'm useless. Except maybe in survival, where the damn robot serves as my personal meatshield/bodyguard.

And, for some unknown reasons, whenever I randomed flamethrower in pub, I feel like I turn into dryrain when he randomed demo.
  5. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

So this happens
    Duplicated has randomed Flamethrower
    Duplicated has left mission control
  6. Duplicated

Duplicated New Member

In the past, yes lol. But prior to me took a break three weeks ago, I rarely played pub at that point, so not many people would have seen those messages (besides some new players with less than 1k exp).
  7. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

2 classes:
    1. medic
    2. fo when they are whoring exp and die to a titan -.-
  8. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

remember

Thiagox has randomed Rifleman, Medic, Assault, Flamethrower, Technician, Recon, Marksman, Demolitions, Engineer, Pathfinder, Chemical Expert.

Thiagox has left mission control
  9. TsukinoUsagi

TsukinoUsagi Well-Known Member

FS engi. It's because my micro is sucks.:dodgy:
  10. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

Lolololololol. Just make a train and have it follow Nexus. :D

Seem people are hating engineer.
  11. Duplicated

Duplicated New Member

He already changed his IGN to something else, although his personality persists.

Don't really why he did that, when the way he talk/act all suggest that he's the same ol' Thiagox :p
  12. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

JohnGalt or JohnGant is what he is now. Something like that.
  13. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

None for me. I have only the classes I specialize in at the moment and those I don't. Each class does his job, and I make them work. I only do not play classes when I feel someone can do him better so the team survives.

As for the engineer hate, I think people dislike his rather indirect style of combat. He uses primarily auxiliaries to win, which some may find boring/imba/stupid/cowardly. I personally have no issue, this isn't some honor duel, this in warfare with a enemy who has no rules. For better or worse, war generally is "Use everything at my disposal to see MY people come home alive, screw the rest".
  14. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

I wouldn't necessarily say that's true. I put my work in with the ol' Red Eyes Black Dragon in game. Reaper ends up pretty beast. And I don't mind my Weapon Tech using the ol' Black Dog and Flying Smite Drone.

But I still dislike Engineer.
  15. Emperor

Emperor New Member

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR.

Now you and this Slasher take these pistols, put your backs to each other and take 10 paces in the opposite direction.
  16. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

im surprised im the first to say chem expert... completely useless
  17. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

did i mention that i hated assault protection?
  18. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Heh. I don't HATE it... but I tend not to have fun with it. Other than Eos the Zombie Queen the Protection Assault is just outclassed by the Fort Demo all the time. For what was originally supposed to be the primary tank you spend all game being the second banana. It's not particularly a fun feeling.
  19. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Love and hate Psi Ops XD
    - love: mind link+taunt+ra= ready to tank against Gotb
    - hate: in the most dangerous moment! Intecept and run away...... ;.; baby?.....why do you left me alone?
  20. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

Well we all know wut I like, and u all hate it cuz it's been know to steal exp, but I love it for an infinite amount of reasons, but mainly cause when I use it, it's perfect for dealing with mobs in close quarters.

But anyways, my least favorite class is the Rifle. Now don't get me wrong, its great for alot of reasons/functions, but to me... its just to.. "basic".