What is your most hated class?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryan III, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

For me it's recon ( no offense to those who recon often like blaqk)
  2. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

rifleman probably. Possibly medic.
  3. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Recon all the times!

For me, it's Combat Engineer. Either tree of it is just... ug. I know it's not a bad class at all. I KNOW THAT. And I know a lot of standard Nightmare Game strategies call for them... but ug... I just despise them. They are the ONLY class in the game that I just cannot have fun with.
  4. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

FO was my most hated class until I played arty reccently. Something about rainning hell down on the queen excited me....

So my most hated class would be......hmmm they all good...lets just say....Medic, cause she sounds cocky!
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Engineer. No contest.
  6. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

I'm with Nite. Engineer. The only reason I tolerate him is because I wanted Pathfinder CP. [hr]
    Good news: The Combat Engineer isn't called the Combat Engineer. He's just the Engineer now, meaning that Combat Engineer refers to the Combat tree (this change was made because the Combat Engineer going the Combat tree leads to the Combat Combat Engineer!).
  7. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

MM

Outside of quickaim spam I just don't like it.
  8. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

The only reason I tolerated him is because
    Fuck engineer.

The right tree manages to be both mediocre dps and capable of massively overleveling. Meanwhile the left tree can do or help very little until T3, and takes an enormous amount of work to level properly with the team.
  9. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Spam plasma discharge and you won't be falling behind much :)
  10. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

I wouldn't say mediocre DPS, Nite. There's no denying that the Combat Engineer is a powerful son of a bitch.
  11. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

FS engi.
    I can actually stand combat engi (don't ban me for saying that Nite). There's just something I don't find fun with the FS engi that I can't put my finger on.
  12. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

A lot of the nuisance with Field Engineer is that pretty much the only reason you team wants you is the Nexus. And the Nexus is a bitch because mindjacked mobs keep trying to tap into their automatic AI script meaning that you are constantly fighting for control as they just randomly wander off. Or you're just burrowing everything and not really using them anyway.

And every time someone tells me "Oh, they fixed that", I try it out, and I still have that damned issue of having to fight for control of the menagerie with the automatic scripts.

I don't mind using the field probes because they don't have that issue. And they're good for kiting or chump blocking. Have some useful specials. But again, just the whole thing is just bleh. No fun.

If I wanted to just spam Plasma Detonations at mobs, I'd just play Explosion Demo. Or Artillery FO. They both do the same thing, but on a much better scale.
  13. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Statistics. I can't stand that class (probably because I can't stand the teacher, because she is terrible). And she switches all of the variables. So instead of y=mx+b as the slope formula, she writes x=xn+y. I'VE ALREADY LEARNED FOR MY ENTIRE EDUCATIONAL CAREER THAT Y-INTERCEPT IS "b" AND THAT THE SLOPE IS "m"! AND NOW SHE SWITCHES EVERYTHING AROUND?!?! Rage to the n^10039039033210812~ degree.
  14. Megamoo
    • Donator

Megamoo Member

Capt... You've got it wrong, I think.
  15. Ramses II
    • Donator

dryrain has randomed demolitions.

dryrain has left mission control.
  16. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

asualt portection/ spp borjng
  17. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Dryrains a bitch in pubs.
  18. Ramses II
    • Donator

He's really not that bad (if he doesn't get demo). He plays well and his antics make it more fun for the newbies. It just... gets a bit old after too many games with him.
  19. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

i have to say, ops commando -.-

i dont like it for some reason lol
  20. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Kinda what I thought of some other stuff that people did for laughs Ozy. Like Ketchup and his typing out "Whaaaaaaaaa!" at every cut scene. Especially when there were more cutscenes.