What Grinds YOUR Gears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inquisitor, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Children at Wal-Mart. I hate going there, it's always for some stupid menial thing because it's convenient. There's always a prime example of poor parenting screaming its head off, trying to run away, or rolling and kicking on the floor.
  2. Annihilate

Annihilate New Member

Buying an expensive warranty for piece of mind that what you bought will be covered, only to find that the company can bullshit it's way into not repairing/fixing the defective part.
  3. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

4. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

ROOOOFL!!!

When adults or yound men and women act like children. GRINDZZ
  5. Emperor

Emperor New Member

I never buy warranties, which is funny because the first time I bought a plasma, I fucking dropped it.

A little dent on the frame but nothing on the screen so I was like, "thank the deer lord."
  6. Khorne25

Khorne25 Member

People who base their understanding of the world on movies and video games. Those who are suckered by the press I can forgive but not those who cannot comprehend that Hollywood is intentionally fictionalised and inflated to unreal proportions.

Misrepresentation of things like soldiering in the common media, which many people hold up as truth, is the most criminal thing I can think of.

Oh and people who lollygag with weapons while on the range, keeping their fingers on the trigger with safeties off when not shooting with the intention to destroy whatever is on the end.
  7. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Weird. That was hammered into me day one (My ex-marine uncle taught me to shoot). If you aren't intending to kill a target, safety always on, weapon pointed at the ground if not intending to shoot.

Similarly it grinds my gears when I hear people say things like "The only people in the military are those too stupid to do anything else." Particularly since I wasn't smart enough to get in myself (To the Marines. The other services didn't care about that, but my medical history kept me out).
  8. Katskan

Katskan New Member

I second that. And people who say "I joined Mensa/Tripple 9/Mega" and think it means they're better than everyone else they see.
  9. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

LAG
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Oh and what this bird says --->http://memegenerator.net/Retail-Robin/images/popular
  10. Annihilate

Annihilate New Member

WHEN BLIZZARD DECIDES TO DO A SYSTEM SHUTDOWN WHILE WE'RE AN HOUR INTO A MEDAL RUN!