What Grinds YOUR Gears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inquisitor, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

[align=center]This Thread is where we can all share what REALLY grinds our gears...[/align]

[align=center][​IMG]
    [/align]

[align=center]This is not about players and NOTD related crap, but more about LIFE. Let's keep it Funny,Classy and Barroom, gentlemen.[/align]

I'll Start. What grinds my gears...

1) Retards at the Gun Range
    2) Day 1 DLC
    3) 5 Dollar Rum, Cheap vodka, brandy, whiskey etc.
    4) Scottsdale drivers. (I live right next to that area)
    5) Bro's
    6) Douchebags/Bro's who take up space in the GYM doing nothing when I need to Lift.
    7) When I can't find the Droids I was looking for.
  2. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

Cheats,
    Liars,
    Sometimes myself.
  3. QuantumMech

QuantumMech Well-Known Member

That awkward feeling in the morning that it isn't really that time, and I'm just reading the clock wrong, only to realize that it's later than when I thought it was in the first place.
  4. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

1) People who have no integrity.
    2) People who make stupid decisions without thinking.
    3) People being off topic.
    4) Being misinformed.
    5) Having to be the bad guy.
    6) Having to resort to yelling to make someone understand something.
    7) Conversations that go back and forth without resolution or a middle ground.
    8) Other stupid things to the effect of the above.
  5. grandmarshal

grandmarshal New Member

6. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Another Thing for me, is Mass Effect 3. This DLC shit they pulling is horsecrap.
    I don't even think I'm buying it now. That Grinds my Gears
  7. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

People who get overly friendly with strangers when they are drinking. Like George Thorogood said "I drink alone".

Kids with no knowledge of history. "What's the USSR?" Imma smack 'em.

People who let their dogs run around completely undisciplined. Close your damned gates/get a chain!

Kids who fuck around with their cell phones while driving.
  8. Emperor

Emperor New Member

This one mongrel in my history class once asked, "Who won WW2?"

At first I lol'd, then I was like, "Damn that chick is stupid as fuck."

The same chick was previously bragging about having dual citizenship and I was like damn, how does that not come up while getting at least one citizenship.

Also I'm with you on the dog thing. I have a dog, I know what a behaved one acts like. Half the dogs I come across I wish I could strangle with barbed wire. It's gotten to the point that when I actually saw an owner walking his dog, behaved, I was like.. "that's good people," based off of his dog. FFS.

Also people who don't pick up their dogs shit. I know I used to have a neighbour that used to let their dog shit all over their lawn, and I was like, great... Good for you. But when that dog shit on my lawn I picked it up in a bag and put it in their mailbox.
  9. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

People who are tough over the interwebs due to their feeling of invunerability
  10. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Kids who spam "Go!" on games because they had to wait 40 seconds on a game that takes an hour an a half.
  11. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

1) People who speed up just to cut in front of me when I'm already going about 10 miles faster than everyone else. DON'T FUCKING DO IT BUDDY!
    2) People who do the above, but don't signal until they are already in the lane. WHAT'S THE FUCKING USE OF SIGNALLING WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE LANE, ASSHOLE!
    3) People who call me "buddy" and point at their wrist when asking for the time. Do I call you "bozo" and point at my crotch when I'm asking for the bathroom?
    4) Fucking space cadets. 'Nuff said, not even going to delve deeper.
    5) Guys that hit girls.
  12. Emperor

Emperor New Member

I make it a rule that I never start a pub early if one person ever says Go

Also people who don't know proper public transport etiquette.
  13. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

the "one guy" who uses the urinal right next to u when a billion other fucking urinals are free and not located right next to u.
  14. DrCaptain
    • Donator

The little old lady who tries to grab one of those BIG bottles of wine from a shelf that is much to tall for her, only to drop it on the ground.

Instead of telling someone, the little old lady quickly scampers away before anyone sees her. Well I saw her. Guess who had to clean up all of that fermented grape juice and shards of glass. :\
  15. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Kids who gripe about how hard and unfair life is, and when I ask them what their HUGE problem is... it's "Dad won't pay for my college if I use the money he's giving me for living expenses to get a tattoo!" LIFE'S SO HARD! I NEVER HAD TO WORK A DAY IN MY LIFE AND NOW DADDY WON'T LET ME GET A TATTOO!
  16. Emperor

Emperor New Member

True story. Swear if I hear one more kid whine about how they don't have an iPhone I'm going to flip some tables.

When I was a kid, I shat my pants in glee for silly puddy.
  17. Diode

Diode Well-Known Member

puddy?? Sniff glue and lick lead paint!
  18. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

when u show someone a really cool simple chemistry experiment and then later they go and burn down their house bc they wanted to do something cool.....
  19. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Oh no. Please elaborate.
  20. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Heh. I never whined when I was a kid about how horrible my life was because I didn't have Useless Stupid Thing X. But I do remember how much I was overjoyed when I got my first rifle. That I had to buy myself. After working for a solid summer in the fields.