What a way to recieve the new patch!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerhez, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Cerhez

Cerhez Well-Known Member

Hi guys :D

First time posting so this gona be a bit fail:

(Rage mode on)

After to finish a fail surv nm on the night was goin to sleep so in the morning I see to sc2 have a new patch (at tha momment all was ok) so after to download decide to open a see what are new ups but then...
    BANG!!!! something weird happen and cant log in and they said to my account is close for "somes irregulars craps" lol... i want cry :(

(Rage mode off)
    [attachment=1648]
  2. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Can't see your attachment!
    And it wasn't THAT fail! >='(
  3. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

Had the same happen to me once (atleast one year ago). Had to write to the support and after confirming that it is my account they unblocked it.
  4. CooL

CooL Member

Well.. Sorry to hear that.
    As you might know, every patch consist of several updates, not only unit balancing or fixin bugs. Sometimes they try new way of "how we connect to their servers". Therefore new security system (i.e warden) is updated.
    In your case, maybe in previous patch, your (suspicious) activities, such as using "tools", are detected & recorded. BUT the warden wasn't sure what to do. Now they do.
    Not using "tools" when a patch comes up is a wise step. Upgrade your "tools" or wait until the warden seems to know em and think that they are just some "regular tools" and harmless :D
    Another possibility is it's just a random sh*t that always happens when a patch deployed.
  5. Cerhez

Cerhez Well-Known Member

Lol i fixed that net cant stop me!!! :D
  6. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Sup cerhertz!!!