Wednesday Night Sprites

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Omega Death, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Omega Death
    • Donator

Omega Death Alpha Weltall

Tonight will we have Notd on ChanmanV show?
  2. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Yup. Kithrixx will be there.
  3. Omega Death
    • Donator

10:30pm est?
  4. Zero

Zero New Member

Just incase some people don't know about the ChanmanV show. I'm going to post up the link to make it more noticeable if thats ok. Not sure what time it start exactly but it usually starts at 10:30 p.m EST. http://twitch.tv/chanmanv For more information, go to http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... _id=387323.
    [hr]
    Eastern Standard Time. Depending what time zone your in.
  5. Blaze

Blaze New Member

forget sleeping for work this is a must see
  6. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

35 min left. Anyone else counting down for this?
  7. Omega Death
    • Donator

8. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Well, that was fun.
  9. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Looking forward to seeing the video. Thanks Kith!
  10. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Thanks for including me kith, was glad to help out. One of the most boring games of NOTD I've ever played, though I wasn't watching the stream so had no idea what was being said.
    (I also had no idea I would get so much rage from NOTD players for helping out kith to keep those noobs alive >.>)
  11. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Some of us (myself included) were betting shots on whether or not they would die at certain points in the game. Hence maybe why you got some rage lolz.

ChanmanV was the only was that perished.
  12. Ramses II
    • Donator

lol, kith went back to save him and I stayed with the other three. If he'd stayed with kith he'd have been fine, if he'd stayed with the group in the first place he'd have been fine. Instead, when kith got to him he ran right by kith to get the the group and died halfway between us...
  13. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Everyone was raging at you because you kept the newbies alive. You know how most vets are with wanting to sacrifice Pubs to the GOTB for a higher chance of success.

The Wednesday Night guys were super thankful for you facetanking though, so that's comforting.
  14. Ramses II
    • Donator

and people wonder why there we don't have more newbies staying for more games :p
  15. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Ehh, just drives home that we need a tutorial, most vets in a pub can not afford to teach and play at the same time, and even for those who do, it does get wearing when you say the same thing over and over only to get the same predictable responses (1 person listens, 3 don't and 1 rages at you for trying to tell them what to do).

Yet another thing on the to do list, yay :D :mad::exclamation:
  16. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

The reason things went so well (that is to say, only one person died) is because I had them all on Skype and they were all 100% willing to learn and listen. The inherent problem with most pubs is that, like Arcane mentioned, not everyone is willing to pay attention. Sometimes you get someone who is, but most don't and it's not uncommon for them to get bitchy about it.
  17. Ramses II
    • Donator

fixed.
  18. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

19. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hnMekJ5hZcY[/video]

Only went that well, even with the carrying, because of the really early shotgun IMO.

Also, lol @ Ozy nicking the shotgun right as Kith promised EGMachine the boomstick.
  20. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Ozy and I woulda been able to make it to the end without the Biffgun, but the Biffgun definitely helped the WNS guys survive. Ozy was also a big help - demotank is WAY better at handling mobs than Asstank is.