Venom and Open Wound stack

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Dante., Apr 6, 2012.

1. Dante.

Dante. New Member

i miss the counter of the number of the venom stack and open wound, it would be a good thing to know how many stacks u have, what u guys think?
  2. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Eh. Not sure it's really needed. If I'm a medic and I see someone bleeding out it's not like knowing that he has 5 open wounds really changes how I deal with it. Hit with Laser. Still bleeding? Heal a bit and hit with Laser again, and so on until he's safe.

It's not that it would be BAD to have that information. I just don't really know how useful it would be. I can't think that having that information would necessarily change anything. I can either see that someone is in danger or not and act accordingly.
  3. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

SC2 doesn't have the ability to show buff count like WarCraft III at the moment - it wasn't designed to be played like an RPG. The modding community has been asking Blizzard the past 2 years for it.
  4. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

For venom, you can get a good estimate by looking at the debuff to movespeed. You can use that to gauge the decision of antivenom or nano-weave and wait. Open wound is less prominent so you can just keep lasering it away until its gone.