THREAD REVIVAL: I CONFESS

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Osaze, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

I confess to having rating lower than mossy's karma.
  2. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

I confess to farming the shit out of 2 man survivals back when you easily could score 500 creds a game, and also to farming navy crosses in them back when you only needed 2 people for it.

sue me i made a fortune from it.
  3. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

I Confess Im a noob
  4. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

I confess that when Sublety Commando was still here I used to KMS the colonist trucks and the dropship before it gave us ammo at least once every 2 weeks.
  5. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

i confess i like getting CE in pub and tking newbs with the desolator skill tree :D
  6. meatfish
    • Donator

meatfish New Member

i confess that i have joined a pub bought 8 stingers and watched the carnage
  7. Zeriathyr

Zeriathyr Well-Known Member

Oh lord that cracked me up so bad.

I admit I fooled 2 newbies into thinking I mind controlled 4 leavers into becoming my slaves.
  8. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

I also confess that I fooled a whole team by pretending to "has left mission control" and later, after killing Eos, I came back via "has joined mission control" and pretend nothing has happened. Biggest WTF moment there.
  9. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. *takes hat off*.
    Grats u win "best mind fuck" award!
  10. Blaze

Blaze New Member

i confess im a hyperactive insane idiot who likes fire and playing with demos armageddon bombs.. many a noob has run into the domes to find my bombs
  11. Zeriathyr

Zeriathyr Well-Known Member

I confess, I want to do this to shoot some player/forum-trolls in NOTD.

Like this (warning, expletive heavy):
    [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DtIL225pZw[/video]
  12. Razgriz

Razgriz New Member

I confess to conviencing 2 newbies that the crowbar is the best weapon vs queen, and she cant kill you if you have c4 on.. Much flaming happened after.. Never doing that again
  13. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

I confess that despite all of the stupid things I've heard and seen, the internet never ceases to amaze me with things that are even stupider.
  14. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

I confess that I used to think I was the best player of all time.
    To this day I found this thought to be true and keep admiring how good I am and how much easier it is to win this game and how other players can possibly think they are as good as I am.
  15. Kenno

Kenno Well-Known Member

This is true. I for one can vouch that I have never lost a game while playing with Froblock.
  16. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I confess that everytime I see Froblock's display picture, this video plays in my head.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU[/video]

Edit: Both of us happen to be huge T.O fans btw.
  17. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

I confess for how hard this made me laugh.
  18. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  19. JackBandit

JackBandit Member

I confess sometimes I IV drugs while playing...
  20. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

I confess to having utilized the scrap trap to spawn a red clawing tidal wave that washed away my pub team.

They were going their own separated rambo-licious ways and were presumably easy pickings to the hundreds, maybe even thousands of ghouls that I unleashed on their unsuspecting selves.

Twice.

Albeit the second time was simply to kill the marksman who used mono at teammates whether there were enemies beside them or not.

In retrospect, perhaps it was not prudent to enact my revenge while they were doing coms as my revenge produced quite the body count. That much collateral damage was not expected.
    When I apologized to the medic however, he claimed t'was nothing as the experience was "exciting, let's do it again".

Beware the mobcon.

I also confess to having picked on Megalomania for little reason other than to see if all the rumors about the person is true (all rumors have been found true).
    It was fun, albeit it got old a little after Cerberus. Perhaps next time when the alcohol is aplenty.