THREAD REVIVAL: I CONFESS

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Osaze, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

Extifer pointed out to me one of the old threads we used to have going called I confess. It was used to point out silly/stupid/confusing things that you have personally done in games.

I will start it out:

I confess that I used to TK anyone who crossed me. I used to backup my savefile before every game and it would amuse to no end that ppl would karmabite me to no ill effect. (Granted I was much more of a dick back then, marriage mellows ppl out)
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I confessed that at a point in time for NOTD, when Gravity gun was still available. I use to use the gravity gun and tk players that I found to be rude and annoying.

Also a link to the old confessional thread in the old forums. Good to read when you want to have a good laugh.

http://www.notdstarcraft.com/forumarchi ... 114&page=7

P.S read what Cariseface wrote and Osaze's response. You will fall from your chair dying of laughter.
  3. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Which earned him the title "irresponsible princess"

I confess that I am not a good boy. ^_^

Well, I am to the newbies anyway.
  4. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

I confess I enjoy team killing. Not the just shooting. The one 1 where u grav nade allies into enemies etc :> "oh i didnt see u there..."
  5. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

I confess to being highly opinionated and actively disliking several players.

Also I murdered a guy once.
  6. Zero

Zero New Member

I confess for using Tech MOTM with shotgun equipped and team-killing everyone with ease. Including the "accidental" (intentional) Chem T3 Ult for killing everyone in one shot. D:
  7. Foehammer
    • Donator

Foehammer Well-Known Member

I confess when i first started playing found a shiva, didnt know what it did, clicked A and fired at my feet :p
  8. Ginger Gerald

Ginger Gerald Well-Known Member

I confess that I used to be a considered a noob by a decent amount of the community for trying to make changes to the knife. I also confess that die every single time during the gas sequence on Alpha Company... Idk why, but I just can't get it right.
  9. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

I confess that I tried to get negative exp, rating, and karma by tking all 7 team members. Until I learn that negative exp don't get save.
  10. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

I confess that I legitimately puked the first time I was in puke-cam. I will never play alpha that drunk again...
  11. Zeriathyr

Zeriathyr Well-Known Member

I want to go Commissar on the newbies sometimes.
  12. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

I confess that I will leave SC2 running at all times and be Mr. AFK, and also that I will randomly pass out in games, and wake up hours afterwards.
  13. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I remember you also wrote this in the old forums. Mr AP

Quote from ArcanePariah from old forums

I confess that I rarely complain about team mates for every noob thing possible, that I bottle up the anger and rage, and that someday I'll join a pug and take out my rage on everything in that game, by killing all civs, all marines all zombies and all team mates.

(So if you see me in a pub picking engie/commando/demo, and not saying anything, be very very scared.....)
  14. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Hahahaha, yes, although I have yet to do that.
  15. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

I confess that I hate people who don't talk/type online (when I'm talking to them), but I'm very quiet on vent and in real life.
  16. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

I'll probably have people thinking of me differently but here goes...

When I just came over to NA, I thought about editing my bank file to get at least one blip of medal of honour since I saw so many with them, I wished I had some too.

I chose not to, it's probably the best choice I ever made playing this...
  17. Lyanden

How would that change how we see you? We've always known you were really (really really really really) competitive. :p

Also AP, the mark of an old vet (in NA) is having head-desked at least once.

I know I have done this quite a lot.

Did it just a while ago. heh
  18. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

19. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

I confess that what rockz said means his keyboard is possibly sticky or crusty.
  20. Lyanden

Rockz "Sticky fingers" Ops-fan