THQ Bundle!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HDD, Nov 29, 2012.

1. HDD
    • Donator

HDD Well-Known Member

EDIT: THE THQ BUNDLE IS OVER!!!
    ====================================

It deserves its thread! For any hardcore/casual gamers. There is an awesome deal made by THQ. You pay for what you want. Disburse a price established for Saint Row: The third and more. Divide the donations you make. You will receive the game trough a Steam Gift code. You can decide to pay ONLY 1 Dollars and you will receive Still Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor. (For Windows ONLY and Steam) If you decide to go OVER 5.70 you have Saint Row The Third in extra. (You can give 5.71$ too, it will work). Then you decide where your money go in the end.

The link is here : http://www.humblebundle.com/?thqbundle#contribute
  2. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Too many things to spend money on! The steam autumn sale robbed me blind
  3. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

DA FUQ:exclamation:

[​IMG]
  4. HDD
    • Donator

HDD Well-Known Member

Its the best deal i've ever seen
  5. squish

squish Well-Known Member

^. I request that Shooz sticky this thread. Pronto-status.
  6. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

As much as it sounds like a spam bot, this was legitimately the best dollar I've spent so far in my feeble existence of 16 years.
  7. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

This thread is not supporting the community and isn't really that kind of thread that get's stickied. Sorry squish.
  8. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

You're only 16? Me likey the sound of that. lolz ;P

I already have all the CoH games (amazing game btw), yet I haven't heard of Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon or Metro 2033. Can any one vouch for the awesomeness of these games?
  9. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

Darksiders is really awesome :D got Darksider 1+2 they are amazing and reall good idea for a story. Metro is suppossed to be good, but havent played it myself yet.
  10. HDD
    • Donator

HDD Well-Known Member

Metro 2033 is a Survival Horror FPS. The game have a solid story and a bit of hunger game gameplay. (More like scavenging for items/ammo,etc..) . Its only single-player, but you can spend a good 20 hours on the story.