This is how you mess up MoH!

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Shooz, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Scar

Scar New Member

well u see those larvas? they are from eos :)
    i was somewhere between them and mced argons
  2. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

So I'm guessing you died to larva/venom when queen died and so the team vked you.
  3. Scar

Scar New Member

and lag...

though i wasnt vked because i died... i was vked because i wasnt supposed to even be there as explo demo :)
    but pretty much u are right
  4. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

if u want to mess up moh. do it the NA way. bc not only does it cataclysmically go to hell, but not one person knows wtf happened to that 1 person who was not even tank that managed to get the entire team murdered, every1 is nearly speechless, or we all point fingers at Jercy bc he actually says lol or lul on vent.

1 guy/girl : 7 deaths

every
    fucking
    time...
  5. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

I heard SC2 crashing is a good way to lose a MoH for yourself (fuuuuuuuuuuuuu)
  6. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

I heard trolling internet is good as well.
    (Just happened now :( ).
    Sorry people. I'll be sure to look into my connection problem.
  7. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Jercy says, "Lol," while reading this.

Just kidding. :p I did laugh though.
  8. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

We were trying to get you to say "lol" on Saturday night when you came back on vent after drinking. I had never heard Jercy when he was drunk--in fact, I didn't even think that he did drink. Needless to say, you sounded straight goofy.

Arch, I can't even begin to remember all of the times that 1 non-tank person died in a way to bring about the sudden slaughter of everyone else. Too many times has the death of an insignificant lead to the eradication of the rest of the team.