This is a completely off topic question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaze, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Blaze

Blaze New Member

sooo im going to see a friend i really really care about next week and we both really like each other buuutttt im kinda scared if we do anything it will make things akward just wanting alittle advice
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

This probably should of been posted in the off topic thread.

Never the less heres some of the best advice I have given to some of my friends....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Go to 1:48 mark
    [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Yubv21r_w[/video]
  3. Blaze

Blaze New Member

lol im not friendzoned (yet) we both wanna be together just some thingsare getting in the way i do play on enjoying my time with her
    ya gotta start somewhere eh?
  4. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I have always beat guts on the first date. Let's them know that you know how to dick a girl down good. Plus, THEY WANT IT!

You know what. You need to go see her and be like, "Girl, take them damn panties off. I'm about to get into it!"

That's what I said to my wife when I got to her house at college and we had some damn good sex!
  5. Blaze

Blaze New Member

XD well i have known her awhile and things look promising
  6. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

make sure when you do this that her cell phone is nowhere nearby so that when she is screaming "PLZ NO" or "STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" she cant prevent you from finishing your business with unwanted intruders. plus it is very impolite to try to call during sex, down right rude....

or you could use chloroform and she wont be able to speak....or do anything. this means you have to do absolutely ALL of the work.
  7. Blaze

Blaze New Member

this is why i still get on here everyday this advice is amazing and i might try it! (hell no) yal are awesome!
  8. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Those who defend seldom attack.
  9. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

10. Blaze

Blaze New Member

notttthhiiiinnnnnggggggggggggggg (RUN HE's ON TO US!!!!)
  11. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

I recall you mentioning at some point you have a gf??
  12. Blaze

Blaze New Member

didnt work out we rarely talked and she hated how im a gamer sooo we split
  13. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Did you promise her flowers?
  14. Blaze

Blaze New Member

yes i did
    and they were lovely
  15. Devilish

Devilish New Member

Usually for the 1st date (if the occasion presents), u and your woman should have a comfortable date (like meeting in a Starbuck Coffee for instance) and YOU but I say YOU the MAN should know where to go and do not be hesitant about your decisions. Women are surprisingly capable of reading your body language its scary.
  16. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Ohhh I love Starbucks!! Mmmm caramel frappuccino <3 <3 <3
    I like Dev's taste in first dates already ^-^
  17. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

18. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

Make sure you are actually dig her.
    Make sure you drink root beer. It will make you fearless.
    Make sure you have chocolate, unless your friend allergic or prefer vegetable over chocolate. As matter of fact, make sure foods you're eating taste good and smell good.
    Make sure you use deodrant, shampoo, and soaps. Make sure you don't smell like some homeless bum or snobby dude who carry purse of over 15 perfume/cologns.
    Make sure you have more than 50 cheesy pickup lines, compliments, comments, phrases, etc etc etc.
    Preparing for date is similiar as preparing for Pokemon battle.
    Make sure you have, I don't know, around 5-100 pack of protection or something like that. As Tychus said (during one of campaign scenes), its paid to be prepared and look at him.
    If you're feeling little itty bitty wimpy, start screaming and waving your arms like lunatic for whole ten minutes and try to eat BBQ rib in less than 5 minutes. This way, you will feel like a bada$$.
    Avoid romance flick if it make you or your friend fall asleep. I mean really, who watch those stuffs without sleeping?
    Before moving to 1st base, you gotta hit a ball.
    Make sure gifts are safe such as bumble bee hiding in flower or ants crawling all over Valentine candies. Make sure they're age appropriate (Not sure how old you are, but I'm guess you're old).
  19. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

20. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

[​IMG]

Do all the appropriate lvl of stalking on FB. Find out what she likes, what she doesnt like, when she eats, where she eats, what she eats, whose she with, whats her favourite places, what music she likes, etc. etc.