The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jercy, Nov 5, 2012.

1. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Show Spoiler

She's clearly conflicted and not truly loyal to friends. Michonne really burned her with that one.

T-Dog 2.0 doesn't know what he's getting into. Stupid crazy Rick for chasing him off.

By the way, Emily Kinney has such a beautiful singing voice. "She's like the group's radio."
  2. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Show Spoiler
    T-Dog 3.0***
  3. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Show Spoiler

T-Dog 1.0 = starts with a "t"
    Oscar = starts with an "o"
    Tyrese = starts with a "t" = T-Dog 2.0
  4. Shooz
    • Donator

Well played good sir. Well played.
  5. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Show Spoiler
    Nah, i agree with Shooz' sentiment. Every black dude on the show is hereby pronounced the next integral of T-dog and henceforth.
    So T-Dog 3.0 would have been correct, as T-Dog 2.0 took over the grunt work of the original T-Dog, but left the show prematurely in the presence of a new and improved T-Dog 3.0.
  6. Shooz
    • Donator

Show Spoiler
    Thank you Fro! That's what I had been thinking about the whole thing!
  7. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Show Spoiler
    What about the original black guy at the very beginning of the series that rescues Rick? I forgot his name, but he was black and he was before T Dog. Just saying.

Edit: His name was Morjan Jones and his Son's name is Duane Jones. I wonder if we will ever see them again.
  8. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Show Spoiler

Ex, from what I remember from the comics and w.e I don't think Rick will meet him again. Hmm last week episode now T.Dog 3.0 on the Governor's side?

9. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Show Spoiler

DOMO, stop mentioning sh** from the comics. Holy Sh** you are ruining the future episodes of the series for myself and others. I'm pretty sure this thread is about the TV series and our opinions on it and not the comic. Hence why we are talking about episodes and using spoilers to not ruin it for others that haven't watched the episode/show yet.

I don't care even if its a minor thing from the comic because if it's something that happens later in the series, I am 100 percent sure no one here wants to know. Otherwise why the hell would we watch the show.

We don't want to know what happens in the comic nor do we care because if we did we would read the comic instead of watching the show.

What's the point of watching a tv show if you are going to know what happens in the episode. Just like what is the point of watching a sporting event if you already know the outcome.

10. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Show Spoiler

Ok Ex srry :( I think I read somewhere producer or whoever said,they aren't going to exactly follow the comics anyway. They want to make their own version was just trying to answer question from what I know.
  11. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Show Spoiler

Don't ever be sorry - Morgan Jones Wise words from a crazy man.

I guess I got my wish in regards to today's episode as we get to find out what happens to Morgan and Duane Jones.

12. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Show Spoiler
    Notice: Plot spoilers are contained within this message, but are contained in the spoiler tag. The text below does not give away any of the plot for those that are that far, or are close. Those who have seen it will know, those who haven't, but are close, will know who one person may be, but will not know the rest. In short, reading the text below won't kill any part of the series for you.

"Do you wanna drive?"
    "Yeah."
    "Good. Because I see things."

LOL I laughed so hard at that part.

Sucks that Duane died though.

MODERATOR EDIT: People use spoilers this way in this thread because they were told to. Not everyone knows what they say may give away things within the show. Also, if you refer to an episode someone didn't see, it's called spoiling it for others. Use the spoilers the way everyone else does or be banned.
  13. Savior

Savior New Member

Show Spoiler
    I hope that the gov has a tank like in the comic...that is all. Since the first episode....waaahhhhtttt rrrrr uuuu dooooing rrrrrrikkkkk your in a fucking tank....atleast try to start the thing.....run a few hundered over....derp :D
  14. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Show Spoiler

Frankly Saviour the way I c it idk about that whole thing. Only military vehicles he manage to get. Was severe episodes back when he killed those soldiers, and took their trucks and hummers.
  15. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

Show Spoiler
    I want Michonne's spastic cat. Why did Morgan believe he had to clear now? I missed that bit.
  16. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Show Spoiler
    He believes he needs to "clear" out the town of zombies because he was a bitch-made faggot that couldn't kill his wife the first time around and she ate his son. And now for MONTHS/YEARS it seems, hes trying to get rid of all the zombies using the whole fucking police station arsenal that Rick showed him, but hes still a bitch-made faggot who stabbed Rick. "Fuckin' bitch" -Daryl Dixon.
  17. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Show Spoiler

The new Daryl Dixon quote is now "douchebag".
    [​IMG]
  18. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Show Spoiler

You always have the perfect meme Dr.Captain.

I salute you

[​IMG]
  19. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Caution! Spoilers ahead. *Read at your own peril*
    Show Spoiler
    That was such a sad ending last night. Especially when Daryl saw that Merle had turned and had to put down his own brother. I was just starting to like Merle (before he grabbed Michonne) because he was showing that there was more to him than being just some racist douchebag. When the Governor shot him, I literally exclaimed "NO!" out loud. Poor Daryl had to kill him again.

So my questions now are 1) why did Merle say that he couldn't go back to the prison and the group, and 2) what will happen to Daryl? Will he go crazy like Rick? Will he become withdrawn and become very cold? Will he come back an be a better man? Who knows?

Personally, I think we could see him become cold and withdrawn. After they found Sofia in the barn in season 2, he stopped hanging around the group and withdrew to his own little camp. And that was for a child that wasn't even related to him. He might take that behavior to the next level now that his own blood is dead.

Sorry to see Merle go.
    [​IMG]
  20. Savior

Savior New Member

Show Spoiler
    Did you happen to watch the trailer for the final episode that was at the end?
    Goodbye watch tower....BOOM!
    No tank but still a force to be reckoned with.
    possible spoiler belowRead somewhere that theres only going to be one more major character of the prison die in this season(also could be false info). My bets on Andrea if its true.
    True spoiler below.
    In the comic everyone dies in the prison war except michonne/rick/carl i believe. Gov killed by own men/women.