The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jercy, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

I'm surprised no one has started this thread yet. I wouldn't recommend reading this thread if you aren't 100% up to date on all episodes.

So that last episode was crazy.... I can't believe they died!!!
  2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Show Spoiler
    SHITTIEST EPISODE SO FAR!!!

There is no way in hell that black dude should have been alive for so long on his own!
  3. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

NOTICE: SHOOZ FUCKING LOVES THIS SHOW SO IF YOU SPOIL IT FOR ME I'M BANNING YOUR SHIT.

SRSLY THO NOT JOKING >:[
  4. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Dont look then :p
  5. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

moderator must moderate all the threads!
  6. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Get Arcane to do it then!
  7. Shooz
    • Donator

Stay on topic or I will also banninate you.
  8. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

How do I do the spoiler thing?
  9. Shooz
    • Donator

Show Spoiler
    quote this post to find out
  10. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

I am going to watch the latest episode this afternoon. I turned on the TV to set a later showing of the episode to record and saw that
    Show Spoiler
    the cheating wife Lori was in labor. So Shane Jr. must be getting ready to pop his head out very soon. At least Carl is able to take care of himself this season.
  11. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Show Spoiler
    Could be Shane's or Rick. Higher chance that it's Shane. I read the comics, so yeh, I know what going to happen next few seasons.
  12. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Show Spoiler
    I'm going to miss Lori and T-Dog. I want Fro to watch the episode so I can tell him he died, that is the one thing I'm happy about actually. :p

I would say that going into that prison was probably the worst idea ever now that we know what happened. I wonder if they are going to stay there.

Why do you guys think the governor wants to keep blondie and Miss Badass? I'm thinking it is so they won't tell others about the little town they have going on.
  13. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Show Spoiler
    They are actually taking a different direction from the comic from what I have seen. They are not going to follow it for the very reason that there would be no point in watching the tv series if you are going to know what happens. That would be completely pointless.
  14. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Show Spoiler
    From what I watched so far and read, comparing these two they're fairly similar. Just a few major changes, like Carl shooting Shane, when he comes back as a walker. Or the time of Lori and T-dog's death.

Moderator Edit: User was banned for not using spoilers. Spoilers were also added to the post.
  15. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Show Spoiler
    I think its a shitty way they both died. And I don't think its the 'worst idea ever' for stating at the prison, same shit still would have happened else where.

As for the governor guy, why did he shoot the army people? Couldn't he just got them to help with securing the town? And why does he have fish tanks filled with heads?
  16. Shooz
    • Donator

Learn to fucking use the spoiler option or learn to love a time-out-ban. Not naming any names... IMADOMO!!!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. DrCaptain
    • Donator

A daily dose of banninating is good for one's health. Unlike being bitten or scratched by a walker. See how I brought it back on-topic? I'm like Einstein, bitches!

*Was about to say "I'm like a non-walker Stephen Hawking".
  18. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

SCARED YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA

19. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Oh that was good. That was really good :D
  20. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Show Spoiler
    Noooooooo! Not T-Dog! That was so shitty that they killed him off. At least he went out a hero. You shall be missed T-Dog. And I guess Lori, though she really pissed me off the entire show.