The Official Off-Topic Thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

I would join the Kithrixx Fan Club...
  2. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

3. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Ah Superman, always such a dick.
  4. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

[attachment=77]
  5. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

[align=center]Why does this sound like NiteShade..[/align]

[​IMG]
  6. Arcelia

Arcelia New Member

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iCL6d0OwKt8[/video]
    The
    best
    song
    ever
  7. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Too early/inappropriate but

[​IMG]
  8. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Wait, are they both dead and did they both die from drug overdoses?
  9. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

I didn't know they were dead. I do know they both did so much blow that it not only got them sent to rehab, multiple times, but became a pop culture joke on the same level as Michael Jackson's pedophilia.
  10. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Well, Whitney is all up in the news.
  11. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

Apparently she ODed and drowned? Stay off the drugs, guys.
  12. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

13. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Actually this is incredibly common, don't even have to OD. Almost any prescription or over the counter drug that intentionally causes feelings of drowsiness or has that as a primary side effect (so antihistamines, sleep aids, antidepressants, ect) are liable to cause that. You would have no ideas how many drug induced home "drownings" victims pass through the hospital in a big city over the course of a year. This time it just happened to someone important, so the medias blowing it out of proportion.

As for drugs, prescription drugs scare me far more than most "illegal drugs", shrooms n Marijuana's side effects are mostly an altering of the senses, derived crudely from a plant. Most prescriptions are the hard stuff, made in a lab and heavily concentrated.
  14. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Yup. That's why I don't take any meds. Though they always try to push them on me. I just stick to my grandma's brand of home remedies and old country healing. You'd be surprised how effective they are. Then again, if old home remedies weren't effective no one would have used them and passed them down I suppose. Plus side is almost no one ever has to go into rehab or anything from them. Never hear anything like "OMG! Did you hear Fred ODed on soup and destroyed his pancreas?!"
  15. Emperor

Emperor New Member

So what you're saying is I should stop taking my meds? Okay.
  16. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

17. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Valentine's Day success!

Anyway, just a heads up for anyone who cares/doesn't already have it. If you pre-order Mass Effect 3 from that god awful Origin site, you can get Battlefield 3 for free.

Take advantage, if you haven't already. At least one, in my opinion, both of these games are awesome.

Full CGI trailer for ME3 comes out this Sunday, too. With The Walking Dead. Best show, save Community.
  18. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

[align=center]NOTD Valentoon
    For what it is worth.
    [​IMG][/align]
  19. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

[quote='EmperorOfMankindIWantME3SoBad' pid='1981'
    Full CGI trailer for ME3 comes out this Sunday, too. With The Walking Dead. Best show, save Community.
    [/quote]

Community = hilarity riot. Senor Chang is the best.
    [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7k78jEQXlA[/video]
  20. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Check my sig for epic Community raps.