The Official Off-Topic Thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

I'm a Red.

There's just something about Liverpool that warms my heart. The way they stand together, supporting each other throughout the atrocious Sun reporting of the Heysel and hillsboro tragedies.

JFT96.

You'll Never Walk Alone.
  2. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Ahh, I see, a Liverpool fan.
  3. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

The new official NOTD logo.

[​IMG]
  4. Thermidor

^This is the logo of the future for NOTD.
  5. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE5_pt4Uvu4[/video]

You are welcome, NOTD.
  6. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Relevant to our forum...

[​IMG]
  7. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

found this when i watch skyrim poop 2. it's very ...
    [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=SP43A42B981F5FF39C&feature=player_detailpage&v=03-u6hC_J5A[/video]
  8. Thermidor

Seriously, what in the wide world of fuckery did I just watch? That end bit was horrifying.
  9. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

i read wiki and lux shouldn't call the dark powers of the universe. and the last part was just alcohol from him >.>
  10. Emperor

Emperor New Member

DAT EPISODE OF HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, DAMN.
  11. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

:3, ah, one of the foolish Scousers. How do you like not even qualifying for Europa this season? Jk jk.

I find it funny that a lot of Liverpool fans are latching onto M City's success to bash MU when their own team really needs a lot of work for next season.
  12. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Chelsea plays on Saturday. Let's see some good, fundamental footie.

Oh btw, where do y'all think that my boy Clint Dempsey is headed this off-season? I think Liverpool will pick him up.
  13. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

14. Emperor

Emperor New Member

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=16AwVWvjQhY[/video]

HnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNGH

Oh god.
  15. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

16. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

17. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

Find me another club with more spirit than LFC.

And There's no point hating a club cause of its fans.

I can say Man U fans are wankers just cause some are, Chelsea fans have no spirit just cause some fans leave early before the game ends, Man C fans are glory hunters etc.

This comparison knows no end. Its foolish and regrettable.

PS. LFC is in Europa. Tottenham, Chelsea don't even qualify for Europe.

And Man U lost to their "noisy neighbours" lol.

Too much arrogance in that lot.
    [hr]

Can't wait for Gomez to demolish the Chavs. Also, the weather forecast is cloudy with a high chance of DROGBA DIVING.

And Dempsey most definitely won't come to LFC. Doesn't fit the profile of FSG.
  18. Emperor

Emperor New Member

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYhaTPg8lOE&feature=g-vrec[/video]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=PNFQPItdb7Y&NR=1[/video]
  19. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Wowee.... Someone just got very defensive and bitter toward other FC's very quickly. Our most passive member no less.
  20. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Drogba doesn't dive...THAT often, unlike Luis Suarez. I will admit though that I am a fan of Suarez because he is so crafty with the ball. Not one of the stronger, quicker, or more skilled players, but straight up devious with the ball. And I like his attitude of not being afraid to play a little dirty/willing to throw in the dirty statement. As my dad says, the "classic latino player attitude".

How does Dempsey not fit LFC? I hope he doesn't go to either Manchester. He's currently my favorite player. Always shows a lot of heart and gives his best effort every game. I also like the attitude he plays with of "You can elbow me and grab my kit all day, but you better watch yourself because I'm gonna throw some bows and I'll play dirty right back." It's that "don't fuck with me" attitude. Clearly the most talented player the U.S. has had in a while, besides Tim Howard.

This is low of me, but here's rubbing in Deuce's goal against Liverpool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And just so we're clear:
    [​IMG]