The Greatest Pub of All Time

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Lord NiteShade, May 12, 2012.

1. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Except for the part where we had horrible players, MM's movespeed is too low, spawns dont rebalance, LAN sucks dick, and Gargoyles are cunts.

A must watch for anyone bored.
  2. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

3. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

was this the pub where u said "dont inv LAN"?
  4. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

If you watch, you will discover why.
  5. Emperor

Emperor New Member

He was singing in my game the whole time. I liked it. Maybe it was because it's 6AM.
  6. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

You guys are far more patient than I. As soon as I realized he wasn't with us at airlock I'd be hunting him down.

You were doomed the moment you had Downloading, Bacana, LAN, and KooGaa in a game together. Bacana just fails, LAN and KooGaa are tools, and Downloading is going to bail the moment he sees a challenge.
  7. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

I was going to just slaughter everyone who was useless, but I been makin a lot of people butthurt doing that lately.
  8. Maniac

Maniac Member

I quitted watching this during tart boss fight. Non newbies should watch this crap.
  9. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Here's a recent replay with both Bacana and LAN in it, unfortunately it turned out to be a non-recruit game...

A lot of things didn't go smoothly, like Bacana playing solo and not letting RecycleBin level enough, and Zuriel didn't get nuke until the rest of operations tree were filled, but we still managed to win with no deaths and everyone (except me and RecycleBin) getting navy cross.

Sometimes, a little bit more tolerance could go a long way.
  10. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Lol, my bro was in that game with me (megawok) and he ended up taking more damage than the tank.
  11. spartanhija

spartanhija Member