The dangers of post lvl 2 silver star in a pub

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pyromaniac, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

I randomed rifleman in a pub.

I already had level 2 silver star

Here are the end results (had shotty when military base started, blood lust for agron rush in airlock)

Only dt was after erebos

[attachment=133]

Please note that at the results screen, my rating was at -60

[attachment=134]

And a replay for those who need time to waste

[attachment=135]
  2. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

You should be fine if you don't get hit often, or at all... How did you end up with 100 hits in the end?
  3. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

The better question is, how did you end up with ONLY 100 hits in the end :p (100 hits is normal for when you get to Tart)
    All that hit avoidance in NM gets on your nerves at times and you just want to get hit (and survive) when you get to play the occasional pub.
  4. TsukinoUsagi

TsukinoUsagi Well-Known Member

Bye bye Augmented Leg skill from rifleman. It really helped to avoid hits and farm silverstar medals. I do miss my 'old rifleman' running speed :(.
  5. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

I think you missed the meaning of my words. Since I could not earn any more silver star medals in pub games, I decided to completely ignore the idea of not getting hit (unless I was in a lot of danger)
  6. Kage

Kage Member

I'd probably get killed for saying this but Yuey almost got -100 in Pub.Seeky also has the reputation of facetanking everything in pub.Heck,I got -rating as tank before in pub.

Not to say we're bad players,we just don't care in pub =X.
  7. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

:dodgy: I had more rating loss that game than hits taken, I really really hate that compounding rating loss system if you get hit too early.