The Best Way to Kill Hackers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ProbeGst, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

Give the best way to Kill hackers in NOTD to strike fear in hackers :)
  2. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Please let's not create threads that publicly encourage team-killing methods. This is reminiscent of past threads that promoted such behavior. All these threads do is encourage players to TK other players and to gloat about it afterwards. If you wish to post about hackers, go to the Community Watch thread and enjoy yourself in Reaper's domain. This thread should not have been created.
  3. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I myself was about to create one these threads, but I wanted the community's input on the matter. It was for the most part a 50/50 split, but I felt that it was better that a thread like this shouldn't be made because of the many negative outcomes that it could have.

All in all, its great that you hate hackers and willing to take a stance against them. The best thing for you to do is report them on the community watch and vk them in game when you see them. If vk isnt possible then go ahead and tk them, but dont post any pictures or so of any sort of hacker tking in the NOTD forums.
  4. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Use the vengeful spirits of your ancestors to reap what needs reaping, best way to kill.
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

6. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Starving them of the satisfaction they gain when threads like these are created.
  7. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

They don't think enough to gain satisfaction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.