Thank You!

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Lyanden, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Since we have threads about requests, complaints and bug finds I thought to myself,

Why can't we have a thread which containing thanks for recently implemented things we like?

And so I start

Thank you for the new Laser Rifle range and sound effect. I like it a lot :)

I'm assuming that aside from Ability and Earendil, we have Peer to thank since his laser version from the grav grenade vid here in the forums had the same sfx. :p
  2. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Thank you Lyanden for creating this thread. :)
  3. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

ty ty

notd is getting cool again. yes i complain alot , now i wont rambling around people no more.
  4. AngelSephy

AngelSephy New Member

thanks for letting me know u guys thru notd
  5. CHENZ

CHENZ New Member

I will give a BIG thanks when the banlist is finally implemented.

until that happens, life continues. =3
  6. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

Thanks for putting up with my shit for well over a year now.
  7. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Thanks for removing the slow from taunt.
  8. Megamoo
    • Donator

Megamoo Member

I am thankful to the gods for creating me part-moon, part-cow. Thank You.
  9. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

thank you for new classes.
  10. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

thank you, for nothing
  11. zander

zander Member

Thank you, for giving me something to do after school.
  12. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Thank you for bein something I can waste my time on.
  13. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

Thank you for creating such a strong connection between the dev team and the common rabble such as myself, and also thank you for striving for such a high level of quality in every aspect of the game. I really feel a sort of energy flowing throughout the community.
  14. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Thank you NiteShade for the wiki and your dedication to it.
  15. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

Thank you for notd and community.
  16. OdinTL

OdinTL New Member

Thank you developers for making a RTS game (genre which I am bad at) fun and worth playing over and over again. Thanks for making a game where you can excel and improve a character and not be maxed out in a year, thus extending gameplay. Thanks to all who make this a great community. And lastly thank you mama.
  17. Dovakiin

Dovakiin New Member

NOTD is more like a RPG, nothing close to a RTS. But whatever, it is a very fun mod game.
  18. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Unless I'm totally mistaken, I think he was referring to the fact that we even HAVE an RPG in a RTS designed game. I honestly think that people would pay $60 for the editor alone, given what I've seen it do. In that vein and on topic, Thank you blizzard for giving the world the tools to do quite literally... anything. Given enough time I think one can implement almost anything short of a FPS in this in a reliable fashion (seen FPS custom games, but the since the starcraft 2 engine wasn't designed for that, it makes the control clunky, and the command lag is less then optimal)
  19. OdinTL

OdinTL New Member

Yeah, NOTD is a RPG custom game but SC2 in general is RTS and I find playing ladder challenging (or frustrating) and too much work, so NOTD makes the game much more fun and fits my gaming style.
  20. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

- Weapons/Equipment store disabled in EC Recruit (Black Ops)

thanks guys