Team Killers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pipeDreams, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pipeDreams

pipeDreams New Member

Hey, sorry. I'm not sure where to put this, but i was just in a game with two players and they team killed me and one other person.

FLAMECHAMP
    Shogun

Shogun never got an official kill but you can see him shooting the players. When i left the game, FLAMECHAMP had -97 or something XP.

And i'm reporting these people because they are ruining the game tking people. I'm not sure if you want to hear about this kind of stuff or if you could do anything, but her it is just incase.

I have the replay, just not sure how to put it on here. Can someone tell me how?[hr]
    [attachment=148]

[attachment=149]

[attachment=150]

[attachment=151]

[attachment=152]

Here are some screen shots. I couldn't figure out how to move that stupid replay timeline thing, but once i get help with how to upload the video you can look at that too.
  2. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

The warning is appreciated sir.

I'm sure we'll all keep an eye out for them (though not to TK back as that would only make a useless cycle of karma and exp loss) so as to avoid games they join. :D
  3. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Sigh. Be wary of making threads like these; There have been a multitude of General Greifer Threads, but they just came down to be hating / raging on other people.

Avoid starting a third (Fourth?) One.
  4. pipeDreams

pipeDreams New Member

Okay. I'll close this shiz down. Or delete it or something. Just wanted to warn people because they were straight up team kiling.
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Blacklist
    "Hacker Watch"
    Community Watch 1-1.?
    Noob of the Day (to an extent)
    And innumerable smaller griefer/tker threads.
  6. Crusader

Crusader New Member

More team killers

its very sad my first topic would be tk but anyhow.. if u can do anything about it..

- GeneralGibZz
    - Water
    - Tejbz

totally ruined the game i played.. i can upload the replay if u want(just remind me how)..
    they claimed very late in the game that i started firing..
    Tejbz was clrearly dmging ppl he didnt like, but the other 2 killed me and more good teammates for no good reason.
    of course i used the -karma...... thigi to punish.

i must say i rarely dmg teammates and never got 1 killed! ever!
    all accidents for using "A" for the attack move. :)

hope u make use of it! good luck and have fun!
  7. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

RE: More team killers

*Sigh*

The primary reason there is no thread currently live that relates to things like this is that, primarily, ALL of these sorts of lists have descended to becoming an excuse to rage/hate/insult other people. Please avoid making another in the future; There have been at least 6 instances where a sort of "Black List" was created, all of which eventually became a Rage/Insult fest.

While it is nice for you to inform the community of bad apples; there isn't really any action one can take to it. All I can say is if you don't like a person, don't play with them.

The best course of action would be to have a moderator shut this down before it becomes another list of insult.
  8. Crusader

Crusader New Member

RE: More team killers

ok, thanks for the past riview.. had no clue.
    i didn't ment any rage or other things but just warn players.
    i won't open a thread like this again.. and i will try to avoid play with those sort of players. thanks m8!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.