Tanaka Questions

Discussion in 'Universe' started by Yukitaka Oni, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Notd backstory question: where is Dr.Tanaka after Ogi killed Dr.Bergman v)x.o)^?
  2. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Ogilvy does not kill Bergmann. That was Ivan Plushenko, the other guy you can rescue from the houses that uses the SMG.

Unfortunately, Dr. Tanaka is believed to have perished during the Perses fight. Considering how woefully unprepared to fight an apex mutation of the infestation, these claims are validly based. Coincidentally enough, of the three scientists you encounter (Gunjan, Bergmann, and of course Tanaka), Tanaka is the only one to not be shot to death.
  3. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Ivan lives, what about Ogi sir v)x.o)^? Did he survived?
  4. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Ogilvy leaves Apollo with Easy Company on the dropship but is quarantined on Vigil. After some time, Ogilvy would be released to UGC custody to gather a recounting of events. Having been there from start to finish, this offered new insights into the Apollo disaster. It is speculated that certain parts of said recounting were censored, but there is little back up these claims.
  5. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

And Major Nedarill, the one that order black ops to kill us v)x.o)>?
  6. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

The order to kill was an unfortunate accident stemming from the irregular nature of the Apollo tragedy. The situation was not fully understood, and as such the Major did what was thought necessary to maintain control of the situation after the emergence of Eos.

The Major was not removed from service, and still serves actively in the UGC military, although under greater scrutiny from the public, and his superiors.
  7. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

What happen to the god Bob v)x.o)^?
  8. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Bob, being a special subject of the infestation, was transported to the laboratories on Eden in an attempt to engineer a cure for the infestation. Hopes are high in the scientific community, but besides knowing he is there, not much else is known.
  9. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Upps, let's closed this thread, most of the answer i seek is in the thread below my thread lol....i forgot i post it with you long time ago lol v)x.o)v
    But anyway, which one is stronger?
    Alpha company?
    Easy company?
    Although I believe Alpha company is much stronger because they have to do the (hard work) and easy company show up just to clean the mess so alpha company maybe have more experience in warfare, but I believe Easy company could be stronger as well because they show up later so they must have better equipment and (clearer) communication than alpha company (alpha company lost contact everyone in the end)
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  10. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Alpha Company is shown something, this something will be revealed later.
    Think of the Black Ops as a blanket term. There are many different factions underneath this blanket. The Black Ops faction that attacks Easy Company during the fight, are not necessarily under the same faction as those in the Alpha Company storyline. (Think of Alpha as Blue and Easy as Red. Both are colors, but they're different colors.)
  11. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Another question for another time lol...(edit post above)
  12. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Bingo! I found a question!
    During apollo security, there was a survivor being freeze, he's located below the UGC alpha company spawn. He claim to be the one who saw everything on Cuba. Is he survived?
    Also the woman in the same place. There is something wrong in the cryogenic machine it's releasing each person....???
    (When easy company come, all their life terminal are terminated)
  13. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

John Anderton survives the Apollo disaster. However, he is later arrested for possessing and selling equipment from dead security team officers and soldiers killed from the Easy and Alpha storylines. It is believed he possessed a Devastator's Arc Reactor.

Farica Augustin would be quarantined like many civilians that had been in close contact with infested individuals. Her brief record of civil disobedience is overlooked, and she resumes her assignment to Mars (after almost a year and a half).
  14. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Does Notd2 have anything related to notd ?
  15. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Besides being a direct sequel and sharing a universe? Yes.