Spreadsheet for weapon, credit and experience.

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by whaa, Feb 13, 2012.

1. whaa

whaa New Member

This a spreadsheet for weapon, credit and experience. You can click on the images for a preview. You can also edit the yellow boxes and see the results in orange boxes. The weapon sheet tends to overestimate damage per second because it excludes overkill and hit-and-run where the sniper rifle is comparable to barrett. Although it tends to overestimate, I think it is a decent approximation of damage per second. Alternatively you can use ArcanePariah's weapon sheet. The credit and experience sheet is a rougher approximation, likely because I rounded incorrectly. It's also incomplete because I don't know the credit and experience for Easy Company, Alpha, and nightmare modes. If you can fill in the blanks, that would be great.

 Please share and enjoy. :heart:

Updates.
    Feb 16, 2012   Fixed the armor and rounded the reload and switch times.
    Feb 13, 2012   Renamed the thread, removed the instruction, added a sheet for credit and experience, and renamed the spreadsheet again.
    Feb 11, 2012   Rounded some numbers to remove insignificant zeroes, fixed the reload and switch times, and renamed the spreadsheet.
    Feb 10, 2012   Reorganized the tables, fixed some mistakes, and added some notes.