so...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harry B.C. Dresden, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Harry B.C. Dresden

Harry B.C. Dresden Well-Known Member

i'm about 200 games in. im back to 7k again. ive won about 80 ish games. just won as a tank for regular alpha first time. *happy dance* i was just thinking. i dont think ill play 3000 games of this, but i would like to play more alpha and apollo games than pubs. pubs is getting kinda dry for me. i mean im not super awesome yet, but even though alpha and apollo are within same time frame they seem to move alot faster becuase you dont have to explain everything.

how do i get into more alpha apollo surv games?
  2. vexxenon

vexxenon Well-Known Member

Be in notd chat channel
  3. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

You can also join one of the two clans that exist within NOTD.

The clans are:
    Prestige
    UniT

The try-outs are not easy though but, if you really want to get good and are in it for the long run, then that is where you want to be at.
  4. Harry B.C. Dresden

hmm... was my cousin in either of those? ive played with a few of the i guess older vets. kithrixx, osaze, quantum and you as well shooz. usually get tips from the higher up people. a lot of 20-30k people are not fun to play with but above that is usually okay.
  5. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Nah Mossy was never in a clan. I wish you luck applying to either if you do.
  6. Harry B.C. Dresden

which is better unit or prestige?
  7. Devilish

Devilish New Member

There is no better clan then the other. Each clan has their own goals and rules to it so check it out in their own thread.
  8. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Bah. Clans. Hmph. I personally avoid clans in blizzard games like the bubonic plague. so... yeah. (bad experiences on starcraft 1, got 2500 starcraft keys banned from channel flooding in 1 week. LMFAO.)
  9. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

I don't play often enough to warrant committing time to a clan. So there's no real reason for me to join one.