Skyrim

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenno, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Kenno

Kenno Well-Known Member

With the new 7950 Crossfire setup, I decided to finally try out some mods for Skyrim. Needless to say, there are some impressive ones out there now. I particularly like the ENB graphical enhancements.

The below pictures were all taken in game. Settings are as follows: 1920x1080 with all settings on ultra/highest possible, 2x Anti-Aliasing and 16x Anisotropic Filtering are used. The fps counter does not go above 60fps as that is what Skyrim is capped at (I have not removed this cap yet).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Impressive. Kind of creepy how games are becoming almost movie like in quality. Crysis 3 looks to be also insane in the graphics department. I particularly like that screenshot of the trees with the sun behind, good lighting effects.
  3. Moe
    • Donator

Moe Well-Known Member

Very nice. I wish mine looked that good. But my computer was built over 2 years ago haha. Here are a few of the some four hundred screenshots I've taken:

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Kenno

Kenno Well-Known Member

Some more epic goodness with the latest K ENB + Climates of Tamriel:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Eat my Dragonrend Alduin....
    [​IMG]
    ....And I brought a familiar friend along for the lulz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ode to the fallen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

I would suggest you give the feathered dragon mod a try since part of your gaming enjoyment seems very visually motivated.
  6. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

yes, that mod is quiet well done.