Shooz' Hiatus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I will be going on terminal leave for my separation from the Marine Corps today at 1201 EST. My projected return date to full duty here on the forum is estimated to be roughly one to two weeks.

I will be driving from North Carolina to Oregon which is roughly 3000 miles. I think it will give me time to clear my head and get into the civilian mindset.

I hope to be playing NOTD again by the end of my trip with established internet service. I'll let you guys know when I make it so you'll know when to expect my neck snapping to continue.

See you all soon!
  2. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Good luck on your journey.

Always feels good though, when you've been driving through the shit desert that is inland Oregon, hit the Cascades, and suddenly go from God Forsaken Cursed Land to Blessed Land of Life.

Least for me. No matter what is going on that magical mark where I cross from the Desert to the Mountains always raises my spirits.
  3. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

Check your PMs before you depart.
  4. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

See ya Shooz. As Arcturus said, good luck with your journey!
  5. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

<--- has a man-date with Shooz.
  6. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Moved to General Discussion. Behave while I'm away everyone!
  7. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Off topic free for all!!! :p
  8. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Have no fear, the masses shall be kept in line.
  9. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Have fun on your drive you stupid fuck. Guess I'll hold down the fort.
  10. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Heh. During a drive like that Shooz, one thing that keeps popping up in my head is pondering what it had to be like for the old explorers and homesteaders back in the day on the way to the Oregon Territories. Seeing the Rocky Mountains, imagining how they must have looked like not being tunneled or having passes blasted into them... thinking how much balls you must have had to say "I don't really know what's on the other side of that soul annihilating mountain crossing... lets find out". Then say you come out into badlands/desert... and you sit there saying "... you know... even though this looks like cursed earth as far as I can see day after day, I bet there's something good on the other side of it. Lets keep going for a few months!" Then finally, after months of blind faith and plodding across insane deadlands devoid of any value or interest... bam! Land of life, milk and honey just spreads out with them. It's like everything that should have existed in that thousand miles of wasteland all got pulled up and condensed into this one paradise.
  11. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Enjoy your drive Mr. Shooz.
  12. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

We shall do a Where's Waldo?, Power Overwhelming, and Star Strikers match to commemorate your return. And I shall take several shots tonight as I bid you a safe drive. Oops, correction--I will take several MORE shots to your safe drive. How many is "several"? Only the night will tell.
  13. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

I concur with this stupid fuck's statement.
  14. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

I will continue to rape the fun out of Powerlevel Overwhelming, as well. =)
  15. AngelSephy

AngelSephy New Member

Have a safe Journey shooz, Do give me a PM when you are back we have some business to discuss lol
  16. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Uh oh Blaqk. Someone's trying to steal your man.
  17. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Have a good transition!