Say hi to team Kitty.

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Speedy, May 15, 2012.

1. Speedy

Speedy New Member

Say hello to a silly bug. I don't know how it happen, but Once Razor left, I forced him (his char to kill mine), and then my pet killed his char. We ended up with 2 kitty's (I ended up since he left) and can move around, while not doing any quests. Mission continues. Check it out.

-Edit: Also managed to walk off map bounds with them, game still goes on like nothing happen.
  2. Razor

Razor New Member

NOTD Derpin' hard, as usual.
  3. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

It's because pets are heroics.
  4. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

If it was purely because they're heroic, we'd have had this problem before now. Something else done got broked to at least contribute to the problem.
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

It's part of the issue. The game defeat trigger has been altered in some way, and it can no longer distinguish when all heros are dead. If you tried this with X1s and Reaper Drones it wouldnt work.
  6. Speedy

Speedy New Member

My opinion is: just add a part in the script where it says "He is dead"/"He is alive" depending on the state he's in. Once all players (count defined on start) have the status of "He is dead" the game calls it over.

There's always a way, just use your imagination to see it. :)
  7. Kage

Kage Member

1.Just use the MIA+KIA to check defeat conditions if it can be possible
    2.Give players characters a Marine tag and if there is no more characters with the Marine tag,the game ends in defeat