Random Model Shit : Omega Company

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peerawatz, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Peerawatz NOTD Staff: Sound Mixer and NOTD Troll Chieftain

I'm bored :

Story : Unlike the other 3 companies, Omega Company composed of only the real killing-machines with overpowered technologies, to them, other companies should go play Bronze League Terran and get killed by 8 pool lings. The company was responsible for the destruction of Hercules Colony.

[​IMG]

IG-139 Advanced Recon Unit - Omega Company don't use organic recon, they know those nubs suck without extra dps from allies, IG-139 is equipped with Anti-Matter Cannon and hi-tech power armor that allows them to withstand even a nuclear blast.

[​IMG]

Laser Legionnaire - These killing machines are equipped with deadly laser chain-gun capable of heavy suppressive fire and deals massive damage with generator backpack negating the needs to reload in combat.

[​IMG]

Sentinel - Selected from the deadliest marksman of other companies, these assassins are further improved by Kithraxx II Armor and Heavy Rail-Gun, allowing them to truly OSOK any shits to oblivion.

[​IMG]

Ogilvy MK II - No one knows that Ogilvy is actually a cyborg, the one encountered on Apollo was simply a weak MK I model that retains large organic features. the MK II is simply a one-man-army, sporting Twin Ion Cannon, hand-held Flamethrower and Nano-Steel Shield and Armor, the only weakness is the lower body is still vulnerable, but UGC didn't expand early and run out of resources to upgrade them further.

Troll Completed

Note ; NOT LIKELY to be canonical
  2. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

Peerawatz go and buildt me a storyline out of em^^ and if its on an extramap :D
  3. Omega Death
    • Donator

Omega Death Alpha Weltall

Include them as purchasable (or unlockable) skin in NOTD 2!
  4. Zeriathyr

Zeriathyr Well-Known Member

This should be unlockable and can be randomed for those really high exp players.
  5. Omega Death
    • Donator

I say make it purchasable (but with a high xp and cred requirement to buy it), so people won't screw games trying to random it.
    At least, it will encourage some more grind.
  6. ComradeHX

ComradeHX Well-Known Member

Fit them in as boss enemies in Survival?
  7. Omega Death
    • Donator

Make them the infantry wave!
  8. Eagle 11

Eagle 11 Well-Known Member

Protoss recon reminds a little of Tau Firewarriors :D (a basic,robotic ranged infantry unit for toss,time for them to modernize :p ) The sentry looks really cool as a backpack. The old nullifier model had a 'tail' that looks like spinal column,utilizing that piece one could add even more detail to the model.
    Mmmh,is it possible to add Zealots psi blade underslung to a gauss rifle as sort of an energy bayonet,maybe ? There is the knife ability but we dont see any actual knife. (We dont see any crowbar either but you got the point :p )
  9. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Well, you see.
  10. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

There may yet be hope

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN
  11. MIB

MIB New Member

Now that PeerZ has made more awesome stuff, its time to make some awesome unit quotes that make the unit REALLY awesome! I'm not that awesome, but here's some of my hand at the quotes. :p

IG-139 Advanced Recon
    Selected:
    "I'll kill what cannot be killed"
    "Walk softy and carry a good gun"
    Moving:
    "Even if something sees me, it dies"
    "I'll make the area... lifeless"
    Attack:
    "It will be obliterated!"
    "None shall see them again"

Laser Legionnaire
    Selected:
    "Tear something up!"
    "Reload? What's that?"
    Moving:
    "Someone to chew on over there?"
    "I've gotta let it rip soon!"
    Attack:
    "Rip! RIP!"
    "Rest in PIECES!"

Sentinel
    Selected:
    "All die within my sight"
    "I come to take lives"
    Moving:
    "Death is approaching"
    "Prepare for doom"
    Attack:
    "Red all over my scope"
    "They're already dead!"
  12. Shorsnacks
    • Donator

Shorsnacks Miranda's bum :')

Ohhhhh we need one with shiva-like destruction capabilities.... SHIVAAAAAAAA