PSA: Behave.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kith, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

So with Patch 2.1 going live, we've been getting a lot of new players. As things go, a reasonable portion of these players happen to be girls. Unfortunately, a lot of these girls seem to be getting harassed or stalked by some community members. So much so that I've gotten six messages about it today.

Let me make myself perfectly clear: The NOTD community is intended to be a safe and comfortable one for all audiences.

If I find that you are causing a problem and making someone feel unsafe? I will personally ensure you are banned from not only the community, but NOTD and NOTD 2 as well. Forever. If someone provides me with evidence that you've been harassing them, you're gone permanently.

There is no excuse for this sort of behavior. I shouldn't have to hear about a 14 year old girl getting dick pic offers from a 25 year old man. It is beyond ridiculous that I even have to make this post.

For those of you that this post is referencing to (and you know who you are), I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt just this once because maybe, just maybe, there was some sort of misunderstanding. However, if I find out you're doing this shit again after this public warning? I will take this issue straight to Blizzard, which means there's a good possibility of your account being deleted and your local authorities getting involved.

You have been warned.

Behave.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
  2. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

This is not acceptable behavior. Anyone caught with evidence will be permanently banned.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Somehow recently we've had to hear from some of our members that harassment is still taking place within the community. How are you going to run around causing problems after we gave you this nice warning? You know who you are if you're the ones making life for everyone else here difficult. I want you to know that I will find you, you will be punished, and when that happens, you will never play our game again.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.