POWER LEVELS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lyanden, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

So after a short few days of having revisited the world of anime, I looked back into ye old days gone by and remembered a topic on 4chan that I wish to bring up here

Do you hide your POWER LEVELS? How high would you say are your power levels? From whom do you hide them if any and why?

For those who do not know what POWER LEVELS are, it's a term coined from DBZ which refers to how much of a fan/geek of anime/manga you are. Can also be used to refer to how much of a gamer one is whether it be table top gaming or video games.

For the purpose of this topic, I would request that POWERLEVELS here refer to all 3.

=======================================================================================

Personally, I do not hide my POWER LEVELS but neither do I flaunt them.

When asked about it, I answer honestly and when caught watching anime/playing vid games, openly admit I enjoy them quite a bit.

Have also gotten into some debates as to having me (almost 30 years old) still watching "CARTOONS" and how it's apparently "wrong" to which I, as any good citizen of neckbeardia would do, went into a rage and went super saiyan level 3 about how anime =/= cartoons.

Personal analysis of POWER LEVELS, probably 9001

[​IMG]
  2. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Less than one for me...
  3. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

My Power Level is mostly hidden in real life. I have not expressed or even utilized my Full Powers since there is no need. Or because I'm to lazy.
  4. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

My power level is only known to those who I've done kung fu with.
  5. Lyanden

Megurine Luka
    [​IMG]

Lacus
    [​IMG]

Nodoka
    [​IMG]

Medic-Tan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. CooL

CooL Member

Well.. I'm not an anime geek. But since you mention DBZ, it's my fav manga/anime as well as Saint Seiya, forever & ever. And soon (when he become as old as Goten), my son gonna inherit whole collections of em :D
    You can assume that my power level is equal to Goku ;)
  7. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

This makes me think of Power Level Overwhelming...

Lyanden says that my power level sucks, but I'll have you guys know that I have won Power Level Overwhelming which requires one to obtain more that 9000 power level. To my knowledge Lyanden has never won this game, so his power level must be lower than mine.
  8. ComradeHX

ComradeHX Well-Known Member

Power level is not low, at least.

I mean...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No I do not cross dress; these are for someone else. (yeah I know that is what they all say...)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. Blaze

Blaze New Member

NERDSSSSSSSS..... wait i am one too :D
  10. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

=/ What's with the strange pillows with characters on them?

Anyway, my power levels are fairly low Anime/Manga-wise. I don't actively hide it but it isn't a big deal for me. The most I usually go for is reading the manga or watching the anime. There are occasionally moments when I start liking the music that came with the anime though. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Lyrical Nanoha, K-On!, Bleach and FMA:Brotherhood (YUI <3) come to mind.
  11. Lyanden

[​IMG]
  12. QuantumMech

QuantumMech Well-Known Member

well, those are 3 separate categories, requiring 3 separate scores.
    Video gamer: if 9000 is pro (amount not ability) I would say about 5400
    Anime: if lyanden is 9000 I would be 30
    Table top: probably about 50.

I have watched a few animes, and I do not find them THAT amazing. Sure it is entertaining, but it isn't something I get into.

Oh, and no, I don't hide any. If you ask something about me, 90% of the time I will give a straight up, honest answer. No reason to hide anything.
  13. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I think we all already know about my addiction to anime and manga, I did start the thread...

Also:

[​IMG]
    [hr]
    Power level you ask? Fucking maximum. Bitches.
  14. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

OVER 9000!!!
  15. ComradeHX

ComradeHX Well-Known Member

What else other than symbol of <3?

;)
  16. DLINK

DLINK Well-Known Member

My god, what did I just walk back into...

I guess mine is around 2000 now? Haven't been watching a lot of animes since last year, now watching This, This and THIS. I only have a boobpad as merchandise though, my mom found it doing cleaning a week ago. -_-"

I usually hide from anyone and everyone, including a lot of other anime watchers. Hell, I didn't even post on the other anime thread here for a few months :p