Phoenix Industries - Clan Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paladin, May 18, 2012.

1. Paladin

Paladin New Member

Hey, I doubt many of you remember me. I was one of those who signed up on the forum and started to write some lore. Then I stopeed and vanished from the Starcraft universe for quite a while. I have to say, it's good to be back. Anywho I'd better get to my clan Idea. It will be based around it's two primary games. NotD and The Red Solstice (if it comes out). So, I digress.
    ----------
    Concept
    ----------
    The entire concept of the clan is to revovle around three main ideas. Leadership - to lead with example in and out of game.
    Responsability - if you tripped Erebos early, admit it and help kill him.
    Honor - Zero tolerance on trolls and greifers, we want to have a dedicated player data base. Three strikes and you're out.
    Now that you now our main ideals, I will go into how the ranking system works.
    ----------
    Ranking System
    ----------
    The Ranking System is simple. You start out as a private, then can take two ways. If you show promise in leadership, you can become an officer and lead the way for our boys who can't. If you don't care about leading, then you can take the shoot 'em up way and become and NCO or just a soldier. The Officer path has more perks, but is also more stressful and harder on the officer in game. I will now discuss the two paths.
    ----------
    The Paths
    ----------
    Officer - An officer's job in game is to do various things. He distributes supplies (ex: Arc Reactor or CMA) to the troops. He has to know the terrain and the events that are going to happen. He must order his troops into positions that will not only keep then alive, but also do a good amount of damage to bosses.
    Enlisted - An enlisted's job in game is to do what the officer tells him. If he is above the rank of Staff Sergeant, he must be ready to take over if the officers fall. If the Officer tells any enlisted to do something, it must be done within a reasonable parameter. (Ex: Security Vids)
    ----------
    Ranks
    ----------
    Recruit
    Private
    Legionnaire
    Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    Officer Ranks :
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Lieutenant
    Captain
    Major
    Sub-Centurion
    Centurion
    Lieutenant Praetor
    Praetor
    Elite Praetor
    ----------
    Q&A
    ----------

Who can join?
    ----------
    Any dedicated NotD player can join. We would like officers to have over 1k xp however. Promotion comes easier with higher xp.

Do you have a website?
    ----------
    It's in development at www.phoenixind.enjin.com Feel free to look at it.

When will games be?
    ----------
    Games will be scheduled as we go, we hope to get at least one or two in every week.

How do I get officer rank?
    ----------
    You get to be an officer if; A. You've shown leadership in game, B. You have been dedicated and helped the clan, or C. Have been one of the first few to join and help.

Do we play other games?
    ----------
    Yes, soon (hopefully) The Red Solstice, Minecraft, and other SC2 games.

How do I sign up?
    ----------
    Merely go to the website and make an account for the forums and send us your application. If accepted you get in. I will always accept those who wish us well and want to improve. Trolls shall perish.

Well, that's all I got for now. I really hope some of you good players take kindly on this. (And yes I have oly around 1.15k XP.)
    Sincerely,
    Paladin

P.S. If nobody takes interest is there any other "clans" out there?
  2. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

There already is a clan that has been established for quite some time. You can message Shooz or Jercy on the forums to set up a tryout.
  3. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

The more clans the better. Allows specialization, competition, and expansion. Errbody go join clan Phoenix!
  4. Emperor

Emperor New Member

I will never forget you, Paladin.
  5. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

I don't think I'll be joining, simply due to loyalties, but more clans means more competition. I'd love to have Clan Unit and Phoenix Industries do competitive NOTD runs.
  6. Paladin

Paladin New Member

I plan to make an alliance so there is no fighting. But I really hope the Phoenix Ind. has enough people to go survival runs to grind for XP and H3.
  7. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Nah, fighting is fine. It's healthy. Encourages competition.
  8. Paladin

Paladin New Member

To all you who have joined, THANK YOU! It's really giving me a boost. As to Clan Unit, I would like to play a few games with you guys!
  9. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

I believe this says it all.
  10. Paladin

Paladin New Member

Ummmmmm ok?
    [hr]
    Also I'd really like to now. 1 Star - really? Why would you do such a childish thing? Also we Have around 15 people and are attempting to expand to other games now. Hope y'all take a look!
  11. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

100% agree
  12. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  13. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Thread closed due to advertising another forum within the first post.

If you want this thread unlocked. PM me and I'll give you a small amount of time to correct your post and upon review It may or may not be unlocked.
  14. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Thread reopened, conflict of interest has been resolved.
  15. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

25 members and going strong.
  16. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

correct, still in progress of enlarging the notd community