Petition to ability

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by squish, Jul 28, 2012.

1. squish

squish Well-Known Member

To make the armory sequence in apollo not be triggered if you're only on the armory's arms. That sequence should just start if you ENTER armory, not get on the arms. I was item scouting and broke south rocks, and got on the arms of armory and started the sequence in a pub apollo. and now everyone is bitching whining and crying about it and they all blame me for a mistake. So let's get this one changed shall we?
  2. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Just post in NOTD Suggestions to reduce the area trigger The Armory Mission in Apollo Security instead of making a topic about it. Note that this should also apply to Alpha as well.

Problem is, the arm's are considered part of the Armory. You're not the first person that has done this.
  3. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Lol you guys are so lame, theres plenty of time to check out the armory after the waves just cuz u triggered a fail game cuz u werent paying attention to what you were doing doesn't mean the game should change squish.
  4. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Now you know that the arms of armory trigger the armory in the next Apollo you play. Lesson learned.
  5. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

I'm not sure if this needs to be changed. My concern is people using position tricks to make certain events too easy when you enter from some areas beforehand. Thoughts?
  6. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Voting for keeping it as is. It currently does not cause problems for any teams
    and players who do know that the whole of the armory will trigger the sequence.

Almost everyone has made or witnessed this mistake and learned/grown from it.

As Darcy mentioned
  7. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

I've never seen this occur before but from what I've heard, I'd say we keep it as it already is. The reason: it's something that once learned can be avoided, pretty much what Lyanden and Jercy said (why do you call him Darcy sometimes Lyanden?)
  8. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Voting for keeping it the way it is
  9. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

10. HamCient

HamCient New Member

Learn your lessons and avoid it next time !! Stay away from any part of the armoury.
  11. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

I thought you were cryogenically frozen spartanhija