Party Night!

Discussion in 'Events' started by MissHumpz, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ozzy

ozzy Member

probes vs zealot 14 players
  2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

I really like this game ozzy, but its a bit difficult for first time players. :(
  3. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Party night starting now-ish.
  4. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Never fear, Humpz is here!
  5. ozzy

ozzy Member

why does the game have to be easy I played it and half the game was tag because zealot had final blade
    and probes did not have final turret
  6. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Because that game can get ridiculously long if the zealot has no idea how to play properly
  7. ozzy

ozzy Member

I played the game and sometimes it takes 2 hours if there is a regame but 1 game should be about 1 hour if the zealot is bad
  8. zXr.666
    • Donator

zXr.666 Member

Seems Party Night Fizzled before I could get there le sigh
  9. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Just a big thank you for everyone who participated in Party Night last Saturday.

I know I don't get a lot of time to play much anymore with my lack of home internet. So you guys have no idea how much fun it is for me to play with you all on Party Night.

[​IMG]

Should hopefully be present for this weeks Party Night.
    I am interested in playing some fun NOTD games, we can do some chaotic speed challenges and set records for the fastest EC and AC and hopefully Apollo games ever played!

Would anyone be interested in setting NOTD World Records with me? :)

There will be one requirement for participation, and that is you have to be present on our NOTD TeamSpeak server so you can hear me screaming at you to hurry the fudge up and to move your big booty faster! <3
  10. ozzy

ozzy Member

if you are speed running easy company you need to have many arms assault and some demolitions 1 on defense and the others on explosives to instant boom the bosses
  11. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Assaults are slow tho!
    Ideally, I'm thinking a good combination of submm to spam sprint and Nuke mandos to blow up shit behind us n be the main dps.
  12. Niktos

Niktos Well-Known Member

For speedrunning ec you need to cut corners between stuff.
    Outside of tart/ere/queen fight all events are set time blocks so only way to make it quicker is remove time in between (like you can start lab right after muta wave before ere2 shows up / start mil base 2 seconds after mining dl ends / things like that)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Recon will be needed to do a lot of running around ahead of the group as the group moves from 1 main objective to the next.
    And no side missions are to be done, including mines.

What do you reckon is the quickest we will do it?
  14. Ar0uz3d

Ar0uz3d Member

Are you going to allow buying items with credits and allow weapon mods? We were able to do the tournament run of EC nightmare at 1:04 time without buying or having weapon mods, but it would've definitely made a difference in time if we were able to buy weapons and items that can help us kill things faster. I'd even say we would take less than an hour to get it done.
  15. ozzy

ozzy Member

why is it only arcade games
    I play best as terran in unranked team games because ally can help me with rushes and i just go full economy and get 200 supply at 14 minute mark
    it would be interesting to see how notd players are in custom unranked team games there are 4 vs 4 and 7 vs 7 maps but 7 vs 7 can be more lag sometimes (no difference to me because I always lag)
    and free for all are good ----------------but if party night was designed for only arcade then what is the reason
  16. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Item buying is fine, its apart of the game.
    This isn't a tournament, however this will go down in NOTD History!

Am thinking about doing a NOTD Olympics event thingy, where people can submit in their fastest times, most kills, most hits, best team kills, most ammo collected, maybe some more stuff (feel free to suggest any more ideas).
  17. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Unranked games lulz.

1v1 me bro.
  18. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

1v1 me I'll 4pool you fool.
  19. Niktos

Niktos Well-Known Member

Being absolutely anal about triging everything fast+good queen spawn -nm is probably like 50-55 gametime, maybe bit less.
    With team that didn't play a ton together you will most likely die to ammo shortage around erebos, and/or to lack of sync during worms. If all goes well making it under 1h10 should be marked as success without team that practiced or planned for this specifically in my opinion.
  20. ozzy

ozzy Member

why that is only 2 players but party night is more
    unless there is the battle for first where winner vs winner and loser vs loser