Parasites/slithers

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by bunny, Aug 9, 2013.

1. bunny

bunny Member

On max graphics settings parasites and slithers are literally impossible to see on creep and turning up the gamma doesnt really help. I have died several times in survival just because of this and it is making me not want to play anymore. It is also the #1 reason i am having trouble getting silver star.
  2. Hades

Hades Member

well you know when they spawn and where they spawn from its quite predictable (paras) and you have issues seeing slashers on creep?
  3. vexxenon

vexxenon Well-Known Member

What you need is recon mass LD!!! Or you can know where they spawn from.

1) Infesters spawn them
    2) argons spawn them
    3) worm spawn them

You can take care of them with nade or any other aoe without too much aiming. There are plenty of people who play this game on max setting without any issues from the parasites, you just need to practice more and be aware of your surroundings.

Hades, he is having problem with slithers, the OP worms, not slashers.
  4. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

You have full control over your graphics settings. If you can't play effectively on max settings then don't play on max settings. I think the creep looks better now.
  5. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

In many cases, creep was difficult to see around Apollo because it was gray. Unless you haven't noticed, Apollo is also mostly gray, and this presented a problem.

That said, my suggestion is to turn down your graphics settings until you learn where Parasites spawn from.
  6. Kalss
    • Donator

Kalss Who am i

I saw a bunny trying to play, and he tried not to fail, I'm not sure about this and it is a bug fix or not?

However, I always look forward to the development of better ^ ^.

Encouraged.
  7. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

We all start out as basic (or bad) players, so basically you cannot know everything about NOTD in matter of 10-50 games of EC. Practice always makes perfect.