Ooooo what if?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrawingDead, Feb 14, 2012.

1. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ignore the talent glitch
  2. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

How the?
    What the...

Pretty cool though. Dunno how you did it but still
  3. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Hmm a pure Tank Demo and a pure DPS and flaming homosexual flamer hm?
    Getting enough exp transfers over to 2nd tree very well as it has similar functions that aid the existing tree.

But then it would be kinda difficult... the class has no variety in major functions so you'd have to add demo or flamer to every story line they each exist in.
  4. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

combine motm tech with asstank
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Demotank+Tech

Nanites+Sadist
    Permataunt+Net
    MOTM+TTD

Unstoppibru!
  6. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Ops Mando + Tech

Cut self, activate and deactivate MotM (To full heal self)
    or maybe even just let nanites do the work.

Adrenaline + Surg Strike Crowbar + MotM

Nuke + Surgstrike + MotM. WOULD IT WORK???
  7. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Mind Mastery Psi Ops/Subtlety Commando

The ultimate in gimmicky talents!
  8. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Not to mention not having any synergy at all.

As to the original idea, I think that it could work, except that each class usually has two trees with unique roles, and having a tank/tank class or an explosives/fire class might be monotonous compared to the variety in other classes. I'm not saying that each class should have completely different trees, for example, demo still excels at crowd control with either trees, but at least different functions within the team.
  9. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

I was mainly trying to give explosives more synergy. You guys take it to a whole new level
  10. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

And this is why NOTD ideas don't really belong in general discussion unless you're planning for people to take it to a new level of unimplementable.
  11. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

It's fun though! And since it's in the general topics thread, one could assume it IS for fun. :)
  12. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

MOTM Tech with Safeguard, Charge, Shadowstep, Refreasher, Cloak, Evasion, Stealth Master, Surgical Strike, Weapon Proficiency, Weapon Specialization, T2D, Critical Strike, Spike Armor, Defensive Plating, Focus Fire, Bloodlust, Blood Frenzy, Boom Shot, It's Me Again, Lead Feed(arm assault's t2), Smite, Righteous, Vengence, Faith, Shatter, Taunt, I'm Yo Daddy, and... Hallucination(Psi Op's clone ability) as well as having HP, Arc, and AP.

Still not enough?
  13. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

I don't think you would have enough energy... ADD IN BATTERY AND SS AND CAPACITORS
  14. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

OK, fixed. There.
    MOTM Tech with Safeguard, Charge, Shadowstep, Refreasher, Cloak, Evasion, Stealth Master, Surgical Strike, Weapon Proficiency, Weapon Specialization, T2D, Critical Strike, Spike Armor, Defensive Plating, Focus Fire, Bloodlust, Blood Frenzy, Boom Shot, It's Me Again, Lead Feed(arm assault's t2), Smite, Righteous, Vengence, Faith, Shatter, Taunt, I'm Yo Daddy, Energy Battery, Supply Station, Capacitors, Restoration, and... Hallucination(Psi Op's clone ability) as well as having HP, Arc, AP, Crowbar, Barret, Stinger, Shiva, Psi Storm, Tac Nuke, Air Strike, RA, KA, MONO, OSOK, Anticipation, Concentration, Speed of Thought, No Quarter, Assault Jump, Coolant System, Trick Shot that's not limited to Pistol, Shoot to Maim, Invader Must Die, Fast Five also not limted to Pistol, Inception, Nano Sear, More Dot More Dot, Adrenline, and MORE!
  15. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

I can see the synergy there
  16. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Lmfao. Too much synergy.
  17. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

[​IMG]
  18. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Take all the conceptual class skills too. Tauren, all those OP "Thors as a class" ones, Cogitative Copilot, etc.
  19. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Add ORDINANCE?????, its design was good and it looks very balanced.
  20. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Hmm... What would be the trees?
    Tree 1: Victory (Insert good skills here)
    Tree 2: Armament (Insert weapons and mods and items here)