Unconfirmed Ocus stack

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by Stan, May 26, 2014.

1. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Wiki says ocus don't stack: http://notdstarcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Ocular_Implants

Yesterday, I was told by two high exp ppl in EC game, that they do. Mm said, that he can see the wall on the right standing on the midere holdout with 2nd ocu and cannot see it without.

I'll try to verify myself and will be grateful if someone else does.
  2. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Hi Stan, Ocular Implants stack up to 2x. Item description in-game will display this. Have updated the Wiki page. Thanks for raising this.
  3. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Also Marksman naturally are able to see up cliffs and such by looking at them. It is a frontal angle/cone of vision that is useful for seeing sneaky infested marines.
  4. Lolurisk

Lolurisk Member

though 2x occs don't seem to stack with rifleman's focus fire
  5. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Because there is a different capped sight range for every class. x2 occs literally gives you maximum sight range.
  6. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Ok, now the last line in the same wiki article says:
    Doesn't it stack with Rifleman's Focus Fire and Assault's Concentrated Fire?
  7. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

as far as i can tell, no. it doesnt stack with focus fire or concentrated fire. Then again that line is outdated aswell, since perception doesnt give vision range anymore.
  8. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

I'm doing multiple runs for silver medal on EC Recruit in the last few days. I always have 1 ocu and I am pretty sure, pressing "F" I see my sight range increased.
  9. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

1 occ stacks, yes. but once you have 2 it shouldnt stack anymore. if you press f while having 2 occs equipped your sightradius shouldnt change
  10. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

So, probably last line in wiki article should be changed to smth like:

Ocus stack with sight increasing abilities, but 2 ocus give you the maximum sight range.

Also, is there a table somewhere with classes sight ranges? :)
  11. MC77

MC77 New Member

Rifleman 10
    Medic 9,5
    Assault 10
    Recon 12
    Marksman 14
    Demolition 9,5
    Engineer 10
    Commando 10
    Flamethrower 8
    Forward Observer 10