NOTD Team Update - Shooz Stepping Down and Sym Joining

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ability, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Hi all,

It's with regret that I inform everyone today that Shooz (John Behr) will be stepping down from the NOTD team. Over the years, Shooz has been a strong asset to the team and he has been a friend to many of us. He's gone through a number of ups and downs with us and I want to thank him for all his contributions. John, I admire your commitment and conviction. Key is to channel it effectively and it will take you far. All the best in your new endeavours.

For all community related matters, please feel free to reach out to Blaqk and myself. The Wardens on each server will also be around if you have any in-game related matters to discuss.

Next, I'm pleased to welcome Sym to the NOTD team. He will be supporting the NOTD 2 development team on in-game art assets and UI. In addition, he will play an additional role in improving NOTD website aesthetics once NOTD 2 is successfully launched. Sym, welcome and feel free to add some words about yourself to the community.

Daren
  2. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

There will not be another Community Manager. Instead we'll be employing a team of dedicated, helpful members to lead the community into NOTD 2. The following are the members and their roles:

[-] Blaqk = Community Liaison and Team Leader / Webmaster / TS Admin / Other
    [-] Miracle = Translator / TW/CN Rep / Steam Group Admin
    [-] MissHumpz = Event Coordinator / TS Admin
    [-] NiteShade = Wiki Admin / TS Admin

Feel free to reach out to any of these people with questions or concerns. Regardless of specified roles, all of us are capable of addressing your questions or concerns, or seeing that they reach the people who can. Thank you all for your understanding and patience in these turbulent times.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
  3. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

A huge thanks to everything that you have devoted towards maintaining the NOTD community Shooz--Chapter Master, fellow battle brother, and my friend. Your presence and contributions will be greatly missed, but I hope for the best for you in your future activities.

Nobody swung a better ban hammer than you.
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

Welcome Sym to the NOTD Team!

Also, sad to see Shooz go... We're gonna miss yaz!
  5. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Your name will forever be remembered in the annals of NOTD history.
    Partly for the great work and dedication, and of course for the many butts whooped via hammers thrown.

Welcome to the bench sarge. We kept the seat warm for ya.
  6. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

We will be missing you Shooz. One of the greatest Admins we ever had.
  7. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. Nobody could swing the joostice hammer as swiftly as you did.
    Shooz has always kept the realm of NOTD safe, orderly and lively. For that I raise a toast to you, good sir.
    I hope you can accomplish what you set out to do so you can make a swift return.
    God speed, Shooz.
  8. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

All Hail Shooz, wielder of the mighty Ban Hammer, may evil doers forever cower at the sight of your shadow, and you hammer ever live long and prosper.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  9. Well, Shooz will be missed, but hopefully we will be able to catch em in SC2 for a game.
    Also, welcome sym, i saw you in TS with dev tag and i was wondering, now i know :)
  10. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

Whoa.. Whatever will the community do without its killjoy?

Once again, not hackers; cheaters.

I may be stepped back and down but it doesn't mean that doesn't irk me.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  11. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

K I fixed it.