NotD related randomness

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grevious, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Grevious

Grevious Member

So currently in a bit of a lack of gameplay confidence spit....so to flip that on its head I've decided to come up with this thread just to see what multiple random matches end up being made for various NotD elements (units, weapons, zombies, etc)

So let me start with this one example: I've been talking about making a map myself. Would be in some ways similar to NotD but at the same time as unique as possible (obviously to prevent the potential angry hordes (eh fuck it....pun intended)) while playing a vs ai game with robo we came across a sc1 based mod that had a model for the sc1 rine.

Instantly I think sc1 rine model + Viking voice set + completely revamped abilities = op FO

(was thinking about making a version of it...just not sure if it would be a good idea with out Ability and CO. Permission since I'd be essentially taking the class name and A couple of the abilities and making things look different and attaching Viking voice set instead of the diamond back voice set.)

Anyway, there's a combo just to start. LET THE MIX 'N MATCHING COMMENCE!!!