Notd ratings

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Scorpione, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

Well just now I've noticed that notd's rating in the EU realm have 3.9 stars :eek: :(.
    Would be nice if players that also play in other realms or have global play working to voteit in all servers.
    EU 3.9 4128
    SEA 4.7 485
    NA 4.8 1410
    [Seems like EUers dont like survival coop that much :<)
  2. OldEnt

OldEnt Well-Known Member

Nah. NotD just made to the first page on EU. Because people like it. :') Popularity gain thanks to good SC2 ratings = none.

Judging games by points is the bane of video games industry. It is like putting a score on a book. Last few paper magazines which were not including ratings were forced to do so because their sales were dropping, sadly. Points are completely uninformative and tell nothing about the game or to what kind of people it would cater.
  3. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

Definitely. However some do judge by ratings etc. Just saying if the current players would go vote up on purpose it wouldn't hurt, would only benefit from it ;).
  4. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

+1

Though personally, I am more concerned with the lack of proper reviews over the lack of decent ratings.

Heh
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]
  5. FerralTech
    • Donator

FerralTech Well-Known Member

:s
    Amiral’s review with 301 helpfuls >.>
  6. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Amiral's previous names as I can recall were Michał, Archer and JoeKicksAss.
  7. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

First thing that I did when I signed on starcraft 2 on EU was look at the reviews. What I saw was blasphemy......

[​IMG]
  8. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

He was spamming every ladder game and channel he found asking people to vote it favorably
    I know because I both witnessed it and others told me he asked them to
  9. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

I'd encourage all of you to report those reviews from known cheaters to Blizz. I know it doesn't seem like it will help but if a few dozen people report a single post, it will definitely get noticed.
  10. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

I know of a lot of people that reported Admiral, and so far nothing has changed so people gave up/ignore it.