NOTD people being douches

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by silentskills, Feb 12, 2012.

1. silentskills

silentskills New Member

I guess this is what people do when they are bitter that they died. Watch the very end of the replay.

[​IMG]

extreme douchebaggery
  2. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

"Sorry, only 4 players total supported!" >.>
  3. KatsuraJun

KatsuraJun New Member

Does intentional griefing fall under Community Watch? If so, you could report him.
  4. Kage

Kage Member

When I first opened Community Watch,it was intended as an outlet to report hackers as the old Player Blacklist was closed.The reason the Player Blacklist got closed was due to all the flaming and subjective views on TK-ing,griefing etc.

And the first paragraph of the Community Watch said:
  5. KatsuraJun

KatsuraJun New Member

Well, there's no subjectivity in this case - the guy took his pred after the queen died and chased someone across Apollo trying to kill him (And succeeded). But, I understand where you're coming from.
  6. Kage

Kage Member

Well,if you want to start a TK/Griefing list,just be warned that when the last one closed,there was a warning against opening another one.
  7. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

We could just put him on an intangible KOS list.
  8. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Can someone give me a summary of the replay, its too long to watch.
  9. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

can we make it a rule that whenever you post a replay, a summary of what is to be expected/what happened/why you are posting the replay in the first place be required?
  10. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

I support that. Particularly since Blizzard were, well, Morons, and don't allow me to skip to a particular time. It can take 30 minutes to watch for something near the end of a game. I usually run out of patience and thus won't watch a replay unless there is some dispute over it.

Accuser: Asshat was griefing and TKing everyone!!

Accused: No I didn't. It was the MobCon with the Stinger, not me.

Me: *watches replay to see who was right*

That's about the only reason I watch replays.
  11. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

You can put replays in the attachments when you post. Seems when people use external hosting sites there's always issues with them being unable to keep the replay up for very long.
  12. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Unfortunately, in any given game/community you will meet players that are unpleasant. It makes no use to start a thread or blacklist of such players because it will start to incur flaming and other similar actions. Its best to keep such players in your own personal blacklist and avoid playing with them to avoid any further confrontation and ruin your experience.