NotD: Noob of the Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pyromaniac, Jun 27, 2012.

1. stanK

stanK Member

Actually, you were ranting publicly in the middle of a NM game... thats why i commented on it :D

I can be an asshole, yes, but i am a constructive asshole. I always try to tell the player WHY they are doing something wrong, even if it comes out rude. But a player that doesn't ask what to do and does bad things is even more rude. So what if you have trouble with medic? You never bother to ask me how to play it, and if you keep rage-quiting games when you random it you won't improve.

Liking FO is one thing, pushing FO propaganda is another. And for the record i do like the icons you made compared to the old ones, so thanks.
  2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

[​IMG]

Play nice. Mean people make babies cry.
  3. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

If you don't like playing with someone, don't play with them.
  4. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

5. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Extifer, please insert YouTube clip of metalocalypse blowing up the jungle and shreking shit up.
  6. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Roger that

As a Bonus clip

7. Tantric Vigilante

Tantric Vigilante Localboid Cultist

A sorry waste of a demo but you have immediately quit before because a new player had chosen recon, and you weren't sure they could play it "right" (an astoundingly low bar), wasting a perfectly fine PO. I'd say this was a perfect petty karma-venge.
  8. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:

-You have randomed a class that is exceptional in a given storyline. (IE, Mando in Sec.)
    -You have a team consisting of the greatest individuals to grace NOTD. (IE, Dry not playing DesoChem.)
    -OR any combination of the two...!

The most perfect set-up will ALWAYS fail ten times before a decent run is completed. (IE, 1 Casualty, no DSM, and no NC.)
  9. stanK

stanK Member

It was EC, not AC so demo wasn't really wasted... And i vaguely remember the game you are referring to -- i did rage-quit at start of some EC cause of "trust issues" with recon, and someone was sad loosing PO, but i don't remember the exact reason why i needed recon to be special. Mobcon is always tricky in speed+leaks, and i almost never win speed+leaks with PO, so that probably was the reasoning behind it. Anyways if you found it funny you can post a pic here.
  10. Tantric Vigilante

Tantric Vigilante Localboid Cultist

It was an alpha, and no it was boring and lame then and it's boring and lame now.
  11. stanK

stanK Member

I meant the game in my screenshot, you can see its EC with "Secure Security Cams" objective. And i don't don't remember that AC then... memory blackout... must have been rage overload...
  12. stanK

stanK Member

Credit goes to medic and some other people who were creative and decided to do more than just dump GPRs on someone....

Attached Files:

13. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

I may have done this a lot in the past when someone decides its a "good" idea to be rude to me ingame >:)
  14. Nayru

Nayru New Member

Today's winner goes to BloodKnight for his awesome class selecting skills.

Attached Files:

15. JohnyM

JohnyM Member

Medic with sense of humour ^^ PO get hugged. When we arrived 10% life + venom stack. No one raged, we laughed :D

Attached Files:

16. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Still SL-ed demo, lol.... that super sense of humour, or medic just got super drunk... in space.
  17. ozzy

ozzy Member

upload_2017-2-4_22-1-2.png

stinger with +20% splash on the titan that ran towards the team

stinger on cronus that ran to the commandr johnym
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017