NotD: Noob of the Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pyromaniac, Jun 27, 2012.

1. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Using naplam/fire mission during Perses especially firewave is quite a risk as the bubbles might troll sometimes. If all bubbles are in the firing zone, then it's GG. :p
  2. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Yeah well, they're also unpredictable, while I can see a ton of agrons right there >.>

It was dumb luck, nothing to critique, lol
  3. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

*sigh* jercy... what are we going to do with you...
    Playing medic in ECNM, he didn't end up spending any of his tallent points until just before BO... what a badass...

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]
  4. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Really, that should be in Epic Moments, why are you disrespecting Jercy? He did invent the 'Way of the Slashers' after all >.>
  5. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

I think he was lvl 11 before he actually started putting points in :mad:
    Made my job so hard!
  6. Omega Death
    • Donator

Omega Death Alpha Weltall

I don't understand why this is on noob of the day.

Respect Jercy Autoritah!
  7. DLINK

DLINK Well-Known Member

Well jake DID post it :p
  8. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

MOre like pr0 of the day. No skill used and every1 alive. GG
  9. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Yup. We eventually died to queen because fro died to infested marines while doing worms with Klobber, and then DrCaptain died because we got a bit spread out the way to fort and he wasn't paying attention because he was trying to nuke huggers for Klobber, so we had to holdout at lab, which didn't end well with queen.

Also, I'm 90% sure that at the time of that picture (and right up until we were on our way to fort), we had naval cross, lol.
  10. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

pr0 medic is pr0. no skill use and no deaths and NC alive. GG WP *hats off*
  11. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

Wrong. Diode did.
  12. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Well, Extifer was rocking that shield ability on his reaper like non-stop, and we healed a lot from supply stations, and for what it counts, he was using av and the occasional lvl 0 sl to "heal" us >.>
  13. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Fckin' Jerzy.
    Had no idea why I was to go with Klobber to do worms, i guess its not such a bad idea except for the fact that MM is slow and squishy which if you did not know was A MAJOR FLAW in having the MM go out to duo the worms with Demo tank.

It was risky, but it would have been much easier to rely on two players than a demo tank and a reaper which can run out of energy fast. The only problem that occurred was that we intercepted menos and tried to kill it.
    At that time infested marines spawned all around us and the demo's taunt wasn't enough.
  14. Ginger Gerald

Ginger Gerald Well-Known Member

RoboMonkey wins today. We (myself, Fenix, Abdiel, Xyco and some others) were playing an AC game, and it was going spectacularly, no deaths, no major issues. We get to Perses, and RoboMonkey says, "Need to pause" and then immediately quits the game.

He fail paused himself out a perfectly executed game, right before the end.
  15. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

LOLZ!!! I'll admit I've done this at least once be4 xD
  16. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Happens all the time to me in Island Defense why trying to open up the games custom options menu. Not so much in NotD, but it's hilarious when you're like "Wait, let me X" *quits*
  17. speedy_new

speedy_new Well-Known Member

Psi-Ops (i think it was delanov) for inception just before shockwave started. I was crawling to shield, I didnt even reach halfway.
    BTW it was navy run and I was only one medic.
    All except Psi-Ops died or barely survive this wave. Finally all were killed just after that.

Maybe it should be posted to bug list. Maybe Inception should delay somehow shockwaves, anyway it didn't.
  18. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Lololololol this exact same thing happened to me just a couple of days ago when I was asked to medic for some random channel alpha game that wanted NC. The PO thought it was a good idea to Incept right as Perses was charging up for Firewave.

Nek Minnut there are no bubbles and I managed to keep everyone alive but 1 person who facetanked an Argon xD
  19. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Hmm... Deja vu, I seem to remember a time when I randomed Chemical Expert... Nope, don't recall, it's always their fault if they die ^^
  20. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

I see what you did there....