NotD: Noob of the Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pyromaniac, Jun 27, 2012.

1. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

The only reason I say that is because he claimed he knew what he was doing and was completely disregarding anything I was asking him to do. Quite honestly, you acted the same way to me when I thought I knew what I was doing. The only difference was that I derped and there was a huge miscommunication, not I deliberately disobeyed your orders.

If I had replied to skele by saying "I just told him to stop killing cronos and he flipped out at me, so whatever," would this have all been averted?...
  2. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

The point of here is to laugh at things that happen. A stupid thing you do, made better by laughing with others.

I will admit that my post is somewhat uncalled for, but being surprised that people bash you after you bash a person is somewhat strange.
  3. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

You even say that I follow advice without knowing it. Not only that, but I wasn't a mm that game, and I was simply explaining the way I did it one time, not arguing it was the right or wrong way.

The issue in the situation was how offended you were getting that I had come from a different background, and admittedly a wrong one at that.

Also, a clarification: I only went down and "facetanked" the agrons when I thought they were dead (I didn't see any in vision). I had gone up the ramp to begin with, but you wouldn't have seen that because you didn't have vision of me either. Considering it was my 2nd or 3rd sec (that wasn't nm, we had 2 people (you and kith) who knew what they were doing), I don't see how much you expected out of me.
  4. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Both of you, cut it out.

Extifer, just walk away from this petty argument. There is no reason to continue it, nothing good will come from continuing it.

Brizingr5, as you are a junior member in the community, I won't except unrealistic things from you, but I will ask that you walk away from this.

[hr]

There is no benefit in continuing this. If either of you two so desire to continue, I will request that you take it elsewhere, and continue in private.

This thread has already been derailed enough.
  5. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I only said what I had to say Arturia. Don't worry about me continuing an argument or letting a thread derail. You know that I don't make public arguments, it'll be private if anything.
  6. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

To clarify:
    You can mono on top of ramp.
    To clarify even better:
    You shouldn't have mono.
  7. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Scorp, they told me to go amm >.>
    Art, quite honestly, I have no idea how you expect me to answer to you saying to drop it after your first self-righteous comment. I guess all I can do is show that I'm actually the bigger man and do just drop it, despite the fact that I can guarantee next time any sort of disagreement pops up, you're just gonna pull invalid seniority.
  8. Scorpione

Lol. Well their strats their rules after all. However everyone should shut the hell up.
    Had enough of every thread going off topic and it not even being a serious thing. Arguing about a concept of a game and proving points is 1 thing. Arguing about retarded shit like this is pointless.
    N stop holding vendettas n stuff. Fight in pms if its personal stuff. (notice im generalizing.)
  9. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

"Insert long post about dropping it and fail to drop it"

On a relevant note, how does engy fight ere2? Microing zoo while forgetting to micro main unit and almost dying to the vortex thingy(I pretty much had 5 hp by the time I moved cuz everyone was yelling on mumble lol). Thx for the save btw Nore :p
  10. Razgriz

Razgriz New Member

Soooo does this really need to be argued? Also managed to satchel myself lately felt pretty derpy, kinda raged so no screenshots
  11. Ginger Gerald

Ginger Gerald Well-Known Member

Can I post about a day a couple days ago? I had completely forgotten about this thread, and would like to tell a story I think is hilarious.

The noob of the day being Snowolf. I was in a pub with Snowolf, Kvin and Brizinger5. The sq was 1700 if I remember correctly, so there were a lot of enemies and they were harder to kill. We were in apollo and I realized we hadn't turned the turrets on, having an Engineer and Demo who were very much alive. Brizinger and Sno said it was unnecessary, while I said it wasn't required but was useful and would be helpful for the civs and if we went to fort.

We were at Dome D and still talking, Snow said something that I was offended by so I said I felt like I was talking to a stubborn asshole, he replied by saying he felt like he was talking to a noob. He was then overrun by Aggrons and killed, he said he was killed because he was typing, and then he tried to use his predator to kill me. Just to add more to the story, I was the medic, and after killing his predator he said he hoped I enjoyed the rating and karma loss. We went on to win the game with only a few survivors, myself, Grizinger, and Kvin included.

So for his conduct which I consider to be both noobish and hilarious, I vote Snow noob of the day.
  12. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

Would be nice if we kept the thread related to noobish behaviour and less about how and why we hate the person.
  13. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

^this

So today, we dragged Qx into a non-nm ready team, and one of the players proceeded to think that he was hacking. Hyp and myself just started laughing, knowing Qx to have one of the highest xp's. Eventually the situation became hysterical as the guy tried to vk, then tk Qx. The whole time we were just laughing at how uninformed he was >.>

When I asked Qx how often he got accused of hacking, he replied by saying "never, this is why I don't join noob games." lol.
  14. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Nahhh i don't trust that Qx guy.
    He comes on NA shortly after the global play was allowed and TK's me for using American humor in wishing his death because he doesn't follow the host/lead.

Seriously said like 3 short sentences and got TK'd without warning and proceeds to say "hah. noobs."
    To make it worse he almost killed someone else because he missed me the first time and I'm sittin there thinkin rly? Is he actually trying to kill me? Yep he did.
    Its no wonder he got banned from the forums, that guy's a total douche.
  15. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Never knew this back-story to him. He normally seems pretty cool in games, but whatever, lol.
  16. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Host a game and troll him by having the whole team TK him right at start. Or maybe right as the end comes. heh
  17. Scorpione

You should get over something that happened long ago.
    People have bad days n such. Just saying, holdin a grudge towards someone u don't often play with is pointless? Unless u seen him like 10times and always did retarded shit lol
  18. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

I don't think that's qx specific. You do that to anybody and, tbh, if they don't get completely pissed off at you, then I think theirs something wrong with them... Argument Invalid ._."
  19. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Have yet to see him not TK someone who tries to get him to follow. Mind you that's only 4 times, but I can count in 2 hands how many times I have played with him.

Reminds me of Osaze back in the day actually, except the Princess gives warning before committing murder.
  20. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Ai will nut stahp until they have their Joose-tice.
    http://www.tubechop.com/watch/1085219

[​IMG]