NotD: Noob of the Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pyromaniac, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Blaze

Blaze New Member

made the same post and deleted it knowing someone would say the same thing right after i did XD
    [hr]
    also blew myself up in a solo ac game trying to see what shiva did... was A-moving as normal and saw a missle come outta me then kaboom no more flamer
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Never accused anyone. Dont make assumptions now cause you can an ass out of u and me
  3. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

So you can pick up a shiva now in game cause of a bug?
  4. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

5. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

I leave pubs that have someone random flamethrower and don't know how to use it. I've been merc'd twice from it now.
  6. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Your tone made it seem accusatory. You need to be careful or someone will take something the wrong way and you may end up banned again.
  7. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

As many of you know my tone in general is pretty rough when it comes to certain things like this due to my no NON SENSE attitude. However, never will I accuse anyone of anything without evidence after all I'm not Mossy.

If feelings were hurt, I apologize.
  8. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

You can't really distinguish a persons tone over the internetz. Best thing to do is read carefully and see if insult or accusation is actually present.
  9. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

So we all getting off topic here ^ so..... like srsly no matter what xp you are. Always in pub this will happen to you at some pt, damn fo and his fire.......
  10. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Me, playing in EU, within multiple rms, i get myself killed during comm waves, and mistalent, and mistake myself for another in seth (meaning pain with charges)

I dissapoint myself, I'm notmally a lot more durable as pathy
  11. AngelSephy

AngelSephy New Member

me, face tanked tartar as a smm
  12. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Old video I found of one the most infamous a**hats of NOTD.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQFpP-F8CV4[/video]
  13. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Pers wave survival. Forgot to switch to bar. 4-man TK'd like a boss >.>

Do I win?
  14. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

You sure won Harry's newfound love for you, Istari
  15. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Lol, I have no idea why he was bitching at me. I simply gave him advice/something to do, and he just flipped out at me. If you look at his wins/medals, it's pretty evident he's not as good as he claims.
  16. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Evidently, you're a very qualified person to give advice to other people.

It is nice to have such an educated, intelligent person who can truly help the community by giving reliable information.

It is a pity that people can't stand being informed from those who are wiser than them, and insist on maintaining their own arrogant ways.

As a result, some refuse to yield, despite it being in their best interests to learn from the wisdom that is being given.

Unfortunately, this wisdom is only available should they make the effort to seek it.

However, my view of you has changed.

Thanks for being here as a highly productive member of the forums who enlightens those that he meets.
  17. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Great... I sit here trying to have a couple laughs about myself, and I get bashed. Cool.
  18. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

No idea?

Got the idea ?

Please don't judge people on the forum as you are just shaming them in front of the community. (May include yourself)
  19. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

Roflcopter! +1For sucha great post! Even took the time to color each line! Now that's impressive.
  20. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

If you consider derping and forgetting to switch weapons when you were holding fire and waiting for something to do, aka a lapse of memory, is considered a lapse of skill, then there's another problem.

If you think I tk'd the whole team on purpose, then I think I actually have quite a bit of skill. Not many people can pull that off. Considering I cam back laughing about the derp and openly admitting it, then this clearly isn't true.

Remind me what I did to provoke his, or your behavior. If you've ever played a game with me, you'd know better than to say that I don't listen to advice. In fact, I ask for it to the point that people get annoyed. All I did was told him to stop killing Cronos and he went Ape-shit.

I'm convinced that people come looking for a fight, because any sort of disagreence is automatically come back with condecending attitudes, not actual debates or anything productive/helpful.

I might as well just delete all my posts here. I come here with intentions of a couple laughs and get bashed. I fail to see how that's any sort of good behavior from you guys.