NOTD Media

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Reaper, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

This thread is for any fan, player or artistic based created pictures, videos or sounds about Night of the Dead whether they are illustrations, concepts, comics or other. Whether you drawn it, created it, used Meme Center or a software it doesn't matter as long as it is NOTD.

Everyone has their creative side and everyone can make something.
    "But Reaper, I suck at making art."
    Thats fine, as long as you can make something. Even a macaroni picture will do.
    "But Reaper, I don't know what to make."
    Inspiration will hit you eventually. The content is there, open your eyes and ears and look for it.
    "But Reaper, I am both blind and dumb and I don't like taking hits."
    Say what?...
    "What?"

[​IMG]

[align=center]Comic: Boss Problems
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/align]

[align=center]For the Lulz[/align]
    [​IMG]
  2. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Haha, good one. Trip through memory lane ftw.
  3. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

^^^
  4. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

Lololololol at Demo's "I'm hungry" picture.
  5. Nebibubi

Nebibubi New Member

First try, see how it goes.[attachment=1239]
  6. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Lol! Good one Reaper.
  7. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

I laughed harder than I should have at the Psi Ops saying "LEAVE ASSES OUT OF THIS"
  8. Reaper

Good to see this thread is off to a good start :)
    Plus I am amazed that no one mentioned anything about poor Cronus losing his Hugger (Snigglet), so I guess what Erebos said is true, no one cares. :p

[align=center]Medical Centre
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/align]
  9. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

I'm curious, what were these blood powers Erebos used to have?
  10. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Yeah, tell us old wise Reaper!
  11. Reaper

Very well, he had this just before the Banelings. He used it heavily in Veteran runs and even more so in Nightmare Mode. This was the birth of the "Erebos glows" for if he glowed Blue, if you were to a medium-to-far range from him you were going to get hit by a random bloody explosion (literally, there were these explosions of blood that did alot of damage to you, they were randomly created but dammit, sometimes they headshotted you). If he glowed Red and you were close to him you were history. Simply if you were at the wrong distance at the wrong time you were guaranteed to have died for these explosions did a ton of damage and there were usually 2 in the same area and the cycles happened like 5-10 seconds apart from each other giving you very little time to recover after each and took 2-4 seconds to happen when he glowed plus there was no warning of where they would blow and they happened instantly. It insta-gibbed the Lightweight classes, badly injured the Mediumweights and crippled the Heavyweights, it didn't matter if you were a tank or had Safeguard, Erebos made a bitch out of you regardless. Plus he blinded the crap out of you constantly so you didn't know where he was, you'd get your distance wrong and good game.

He was cold, merciless and relentless. Like a boss should be. :cool:

EDIT: I kind of viewed it as fighting a Necromancer inside a graveyard who extensively made use of Corpse Explosion. Didn't matter where you were, you were not safe from him.
  12. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

As far as no one caring, most people hate "troll huggers" which the "snigglet" was a huge troll
  13. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

So is that marine in last pane going to get treatment or what? LAWL
  14. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

Yes, he will be treated all right. With a daily prescription dose of BULLETS.

Also the Erebos comic made me shed a tear of joy. :D
  15. Reaper

[align=center]Shadow Step
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/align]
  16. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

That doesnt sound fun at all , sounds like u just like anal? I mean i like a challange but...

[hr]
    But awesome artwork and hilarous
  17. Reaper

[align=center]Comic: Not Worth Reading
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/align]
  18. Reaper

Mega lulz at this video I found while browsing some Starcraft 2 Night of the Dead content.

We require more lul games with commentary! :p
    [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_llIoEOU_LA[/video]
    The video was uploaded on 11 January this year so way before the Starport got its high walls.
  19. Reaper

[align=center]Comic: Ultimate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/align]
  20. Reaper

[align=center]Comic: Patch 1.5 Bug Fun
    [​IMG][/align]